Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Just started playing with LCFC in the season thing online. Secured promotion to div 9 easily. What division are you boys in?

Can you also give the players the correct colour boots as Ashley mentioned on the online mode?

Will be sorted a for next update hopefully. Working on it

Just started playing with LCFC in the season thing online. Secured promotion to div 9 easily. What division are you boys in?

Can you also give the players the correct colour boots as Ashley mentioned on the online mode?

is easy. i won every game until my first game of div 7

Up to Div 2 with Leicester. Can't seem to get any higher so I've started playing with Man City now lol

Went to play on FIFA today and this message came up "we're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features. For more information visit easports.com/onlinepass"

I went on Ea sports but still don't know what to do.

Went to play on FIFA today and this message came up "we're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features. For more information visit easports.com/onlinepass"

I went on Ea sports but still don't know what to do.

Dashboard it, if it happens again turn off your console/turn back on!

IVE JUST HAD THE PHONE CALL TO BE FIFA 14 MODERATOR FOR THE FOXES !!! GET IN !!! WHATS YOUR RATINGS? AS MANY AS POSSIBLE WOULD BE GREAT TO GIVE A AVERAGE RATING.

MY MATES DOING FOREST RATINGS GOING TO GET THEM PURE SHITE (NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH)

IVE JUST HAD THE PHONE CALL TO BE FIFA 14 MODERATOR FOR THE FOXES !!! GET IN !!! WHATS YOUR RATINGS? AS MANY AS POSSIBLE WOULD BE GREAT TO GIVE A AVERAGE RATING.

MY MATES DOING FOREST RATINGS GOING TO GET THEM PURE SHITE (NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH)

Won't it completely depend what league we're in? If we happen to go up we'll have much higher ratings.

kasper : 75 +1
de laet:  68/69 +1/2
morgan: 71/72 +2/3
whitbread: 67 -1
koncheskey: 69 -1
knockaeart : 72 +1/2
drinkwater : 69 +1
king: 69
dyer: 68 +1
waghorn 65
nugent: 72
wood: 72
keane if perminant 68 +11
st ledger 68 -1
wellins 64 -2
gallagher 66 -1
schlupp 68 + 5
moore 65 +2
logan: 61
marshall 68
james 68 +5
futacs 63 -2
vardy: 65 -2

what do you think? depending on promotion all go up +1. Due to a lack of footage fifa have seen for the youngsters i cant get what i want aka m keane l moore m james j schlupp.

de laet: 68/69 +1/2

waghorn 65

st ledger 68 -1

wellins 64 -2

gallagher 66 -1

schlupp 68 + 5

moore 65 +2

marshall 68

james 68 +5

futacs 63 -2

what do you think? depending on promotion all go up +1. Due to a lack of footage fifa have seen for the youngsters i cant get what i want aka m keane l moore m james j schlupp.

I like it not bad but give dyer speedster trait

de laet:  68/69 +1/2

waghorn 65

st ledger 68 -1

wellins 64 -2

gallagher 66 -1

schlupp 68 + 5

moore 65 +2

marshall 68

james 68 +5

futacs 63 -2

agree too but do you need to sort out traits and potential and things?

dyer will be quick but his ball controll wont be good also his strength wont be good too. with the new dribbling and close controll this alows you to sprint in any direction whereas previous fifas had certain angles for sprinting. its more dynamic for the players and will affect dyer.

with the defending defenders get closer to opposing players. this will make you play more possive game.

Archived