Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Schmeichel 74

De Laet 71

Morgan 74

Keane 68

Konchesky 72

Knockaert 73

Drinkwater 70

James 69

Marshall 67

Nugent 72

Wood 70

Whitbread 68

St Ledger 68

Moore 66

King 69

Gallagher 64

Dyer 67

Futacs 61

Waghorn 67

Vardy 67

Does anyone think FIFA13 was bit jerky today- some passes that I made went too long randomly or just crash into players so they can't control them. First touch system was also bit dodgy as well, I conceded a goal today just because Drinkwater let a ball get between his legs when he received a square pass in penalty area.

Does anyone think FIFA13 was bit jerky today- some passes that I made went too long randomly or just crash into players so they can't control them. First touch system was also bit dodgy as well, I conceded a goal today just because Drinkwater let a ball get between his legs when he received a square pass in penalty area.

Constantly. It can't just be me.

Anyone got good tips on taking corners? I found that whenever I attempted to swing it then it would be rubbish. Nowdays, I just fill it up to halfway which I have a moderate success with but I am sure there is a better way to take corners?

• 2 weeks later...

Right, my Fifa disc is ****ed. The Xbox reads it upon start up, then I just get the "Disc is unreadable" error :/ and when I try to install it to hard drive, it says again "failed to install, disc is unreadable"

My question is, if I buy a pre owned copy of FIFA, presumably it won't have the online code, so will my code that I've been using, work considering I'm using the same account and only changing the disc?

Right, my Fifa disc is ****ed. The Xbox reads it upon start up, then I just get the "Disc is unreadable" error :/ and when I try to install it to hard drive, it says again "failed to install, disc is unreadable"

My question is, if I buy a pre owned copy of FIFA, presumably it won't have the online code, so will my code that I've been using, work considering I'm using the same account and only changing the disc?

Yes, the code is registered to your XBL account. The same as if you change accounts (brothers or something) on same console he'll need his own code for online content.

Just rent a copy mate, should work fine

The pause menu bug where the game completely freezes and doesn't allow you to use your controller has just screwed me big time. In the 4th round FA Cup replay with League 2 AFC Wimbledon in extra time it's 1-1 and going to penalties so I have a fair chance of winning and the pause menu has frozen meaning I can't carry on.

It's poor for a game like this to have such a stupid issue.

Archived