Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I agree, EA say its for the game to be more competitive. I was playing against my friend the other day around his house, fifa tournament and that... Constantly in his half my shots 17-3.. 13 being on target game finishes 2-2, real life?

Careful, mate. The party line is that a handicap system, momentum or scripting doesn't exist even though we know it 100% does.

so annoyed right now.....

normally hate fifa but got right in to it and my players were this....

Kasper (78)

De Laet (74)

Perri (71) - 16 Years of Age from Youth Team

Coppinger (76)

Knockaert (76)

DD (78)

King (76)

Marshall (77)

Nugent (76)

Martins (79)

first season we got promoted as champions, second we finished 15th, third we finished 13th but i got sacked for not coming in the top half..... we were only 5 points off

joke!

had no choice to move to Blackburn

Anyone had a problem in career mode with the game freezing on a particular date? Just got Leicester in Europe and about to start my 3rd season when the game dies on the 29th July or something like this. Everytime i re-load and it does the same. Googled it and theres loads of others having a similar problem, just wondered if anyone had a fix?

Yeah in the process of updating things :)

Thanks mate when do you think they will get them

Oh yeah , and the new red Nike ones for Knockaert. Sorry I'm being a bit OCD but I like it to be as realistic as possible haha

Thanks mate when do you think they will get them

Oh yeah , and the new red Nike ones for Knockaert. Sorry I'm being a bit OCD but I like it to be as realistic as possible haha

Not all new boots are on the game due to having the correct licences.

• 2 weeks later...

Did any of you get beaten 6-1 by me (YAY Steve) earlier? I put Big Wes up top I was dominating so much and he bagged a few. I only ask because said person had LCFC1993 in there Gamertag and started singing Leicester songs down the mic.

thats embarrasing. 6-1 with big wes bagging.

saying that i did win an epic game 5-4 the other week against a german ? team i cant remember the name and Big Wes notched the winner with a finesse finish in the box after it had bobbled around during a corner kick

Just started playing with LCFC in the season thing online. Secured promotion to div 9 easily. What division are you boys in?

Can you also give the players the correct colour boots as Ashley mentioned on the online mode?

Archived