Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I don't get FIFA sometimes. I'm currently playing Career in player mode with myself being the virtual pro. This mean I have no control over team selection and transfer affairs. FIFA then decided it was a good idea to sell Beckford which is the only striker who I can score regularly with (Knockaert get shifted to the wing sometimes and for some reason FIFA always stick Nugent on the wing a lot) and signed a defensive midfielder which also happen to be 3rd defensive midfielder that FIFA signed in the row.

I don't get FIFA sometimes. I'm currently playing Career in player mode with myself being the virtual pro. This mean I have no control over team selection and transfer affairs. FIFA then decided it was a good idea to sell Beckford which is the only striker who I can score regularly with (Knockaert get shifted to the wing sometimes and for some reason FIFA always stick Nugent on the wing a lot) and signed a defensive midfielder which also happen to be 3rd defensive midfielder that FIFA signed in the row.

With Man City they dropped Kompany to the reserves and he didnt make an appearance all season! And they played some guy called Meppen-Water or something?!

Started this yesterday, I thought i'd be clever and start as a CDM to get into the team. They went on to sign 3 CDM and i'm now on loan at Northampton!

With Man City they dropped Kompany to the reserves and he didnt make an appearance all season! And they played some guy called Meppen-Water or something?!

lol I feel you bro

Started this yesterday, I thought i'd be clever and start as a CDM to get into the team. They went on to sign 3 CDM and i'm now on loan at Northampton!

That is normal, I assume all of VPs get sent out on the loan at first. I went to Hartlepool and scored 15 goals to get them promoted. I have only scored 4 goals this season so far but I just got called up to England along with Drinkwater (They must be pretty thin on the grounds!) However just before the transfer window shut-LCFC decided to waste three millions on a yet other midfielder. Arrrrrrrgh!

I started a career as a player making myself a target man up front for Torquay. Scored shit loads of goals and turned down a move to most championship clubs in Jan, in the summer valencia, lazio and then barca came in for me, felt I had to go whilst they still had messi, iniesta, xavi etc, Old for them to sell Messi.To Real Madrid. WTF

Just started playing Seasons again and I'm finding it pretty damn good.

I used to play as Man City, which meant playing against Real, Barca, Bayern all the time, and I couldn't get any further than Division 7. But now I play as Swansea and they are terrific! Dyer and Tiendalli have unbelievable pace, De Guzman has a good shot from range and Michu will score any 1 on 1 as long as you get it on his left foot. Plus you get to play against loads of different teams, which ultimately makes playing online more interesting. Won five consecutive division titles and I'm in Div 2 now! Happy nerdy days without a girlfriend.

im playing online pro seasons with a couple of friends, and i want to play a league game but the only option i have is cup? any suggestions?

When you're in positions get the captian to press Y and flick in over to league game.

Just got promoted with Leicester on Career only for them to decide to sell Schmeichel to Marsielle and to sign Gabulov from that rich russian team. De Laet also got transfer listed for some reason but no one bothered to sign him,thanks god for that. FIFA transfer engine really need sorting out for next year version!

EA Servers having issues yesterday so started a Career with Leicester. brought in 2 full backs on loan as cover and sold DD to Juventus!!! So took nick powell on loan, won 1st 2 pre-season games losing the 3rd, Went out the cup to charlton, wtf.

6mins into start of league game wood breaks ankle out for 3 months. So recalled JB, wish I hadn't bothered Schlupp is the man, 6 goals in 3 games. inc a hat-trick.

Sitting in the play-offs at the minute down to drawing to many games, but next up is Leeds and the Sheep.

with constant updates to this years fifa, why are we not a 3 and a half star team? going by league tables, cardiff and us should be higher rated, then theres teams like wolves, blackburn, birmingham , bolton who are so overrated!

Dont get me started on how WES is only a 69?

73 at least!

with constant updates to this years fifa, why are we not a 3 and a half star team? going by league tables, cardiff and us should be higher rated, then theres teams like wolves, blackburn, birmingham , bolton who are so overrated!

73 at least!

Please, don't. I'm the editor for Leicester. I've put so many requests in for the 'upping' of our players but it hasn't happened :/

73 at least!

This.

I don't understand why our attack is still 68. It's stupid. Other teams below us have a higher rating. Surely Leicester and Cardiff should be higher than everyone else? RDL is at the mid 60's. Don't understand their rating system.

71, 72, 71, 67 divide by 4 = 70.25. Our attack should read 70.

I don't get the ratings either like I said in a previous post, EA are playing hard ball with me when it comes to our ratings. Personally I think this is how it should be.

Schmeichel 74/75

De Leat 69/70

Morgan 71/72

Keane 67

Konchesky 70

Knockaert 72

Drinkwater 69 (engine trait)

James 67/68

Dyer 68 (Speedstar trait)

Wood 71

Nugent 73 (engine trait)

King 70/71

St Ledger 70

Whitbread 69

Waghorn 67

Marshall 68

71, 72, 71, 67 divide by 4 = 70.25. Our attack should read 70.

I don't get the ratings either like I said in a previous post, EA are playing hard ball with me when it comes to our ratings. Personally I think this is how it should be.

Schmeichel 74/75

De Leat 69/70

Morgan 71/72

Keane 67

Konchesky 70

Knockaert 72

Drinkwater 69 (engine trait)

James 67/68

Dyer 68 (Speedstar trait)

Wood 71

Nugent 73 (engine trait)

King 70/71

St Ledger 70

Whitbread 69

Waghorn 67

Marshall 68

What I think it should be:

Schmichael: 75

RDL: 70

Morgan: 74 (find me a better CB in the Championship)

Keane: 67

Konch: 71

Dyer: 68

Drinkwater: 69

King: 70

Knocky:72/3

Wood: 72

Nuge:74

James: 68

Waggy: 68

Gally:65

Vardy:67

SSL:71/2 (RoI International)

Whitbread: 70

Logan: 3 - Seriously, I'd rather stick Nuge in goal than this clown

I am having real difficulty with Wood. One of the best strikers in the championship but I can't score with him. No pace in the game, the occasional worldy from the edge of the area but no finesse like Nuge.

What I think it should be:

Schmichael: 75

RDL: 70

Morgan: 74 (find me a better CB in the Championship)

Keane: 67

Konch: 71

Dyer: 68

Drinkwater: 69

King: 70

Knocky:72/3

Wood: 72

Nuge:74

James: 68

Waggy: 68

Gally:65

Vardy:67

SSL:71/2 (RoI International)

Whitbread: 70

Logan: 3 - Seriously, I'd rather stick Nuge in goal than this clown

I am having real difficulty with Wood. One of the best strikers in the championship but I can't score with him. No pace in the game, the occasional worldy from the edge of the area but no finesse like Nuge.

Bias much? lol

Archived