Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Errr... Why are you all playing on Amateur?

Oh, and are those acrobatics used by Hjerpseth unlockable?

They aren't it's just says that on every video upload for some reason it must not up load the match settings with the video .

• 2 weeks later...

Most frustrating game. Fed up of going on a run of games and playing exactly the same way online against players i can beat only to lose by silliest goals ever. Just lost the last 4 games by a last minute goal where i couldn't get anywhere near the opposition.

Now lost 10 in a row!!!!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

The pause menu bug where the game completely freezes and doesn't allow you to use your controller has just screwed me big time. In the 4th round FA Cup replay with League 2 AFC Wimbledon in extra time it's 1-1 and going to penalties so I have a fair chance of winning and the pause menu has frozen meaning I can't carry on.

It's poor for a game like this to have such a stupid issue.

I think I had to disconnect my controller then put it back in to fix it on mine.

Just had the craziest finish to a game of fifa ever .

Was playing my York city save and have got them in the Prem finished 4th first season playing on World class . Anyway had a fixture build up so had to play my second string away at Everton went in one down first half then about the 60th i was level then went 2-1 up straight after but then in the 89th minute they make it 2-2 but i go up the other end a score what i thought was the winner 3-2 , But the go straight from kick off and score 3-3 ( I'm raging at this point ) but i know i have one chance straight from kick off i manage to force a corner and score from it with a defenders header .

Now I know the 90th is a magic minute on this game but 3 goals is a joke lol

World Class is about as far as I want to go in terms of difficulty settings.

Grinding out results like crazy.

Still, the opposing AI has some really funny ways in attacking and creating unbelievable chances towards the end of each game.

I hardly get to steal the ball from them, some of these combinations are out of this world. Even with presumed easy opponents, e.g. Bronze teams.

Just beat Celtic 2-1 online as Leicester. I'm div 5, the guy was terrible. He went 1-0 up through a "Jew goal" then kept trying the same but missed various plus one of them was an empty net he made samaras dink it over from 6 yards haha.

I hit with a quick fire Chris wood double with around 20 to go. Then controlled it from there. Nothing better than beating Celtic!

Just beat Celtic 2-1 online as Leicester. I'm div 5, the guy was terrible. He went 1-0 up through a "Jew goal" then kept trying the same but missed various plus one of them was an empty net he made samaras dink it over from 6 yards haha.

I hit with a quick fire Chris wood double with around 20 to go. Then controlled it from there. Nothing better than beating Celtic!

Always satisfying to beat Celtic. Shows you how weak the scottish league is.

Does the players stats get affected by the form of the team in real life??? I'm on a real bad run at the moment and struggling to win. But when we were 2nd i played well??

They really have got to sort so many things out. This handicap rule has ruined the entire game IMO.

I agree, EA say its for the game to be more competitive. I was playing against my friend the other day around his house, fifa tournament and that... Constantly in his half my shots 17-3.. 13 being on target game finishes 2-2, real life?

I agree, EA say its for the game to be more competitive. I was playing against my friend the other day around his house, fifa tournament and that... Constantly in his half my shots 17-3.. 13 being on target game finishes 2-2, real life?

Have you ever seen Leicester play in real life?

Also I think them doing things like that makes it more enjoyable. I'd rather it be more enjoyable than more realistic. If I wanted to play a realistic game of football against my mates I'd go the park.

Archived