Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

World Goth Day

The sun is out, the sky is blue... yes, you guessed it, it must be World Goth Day!

Forget your Emo Goth wannabe's Gothic miserablism is where it's at!

World Goth Day rouses dark memories.

Are You Ready for World Goth Day?

NME World Goth Day Ultimate Playlist (But they're wrong and that's not even the cover of Lullaby, that's Just Like Heaven, what do they know, stupid hacks who weren't even there!?)

I've lost my black and purple paisley shirt, though I still have a plain black paisley shirt and a black lace-up shirt (which for some reason are now a bit tight - no idea why) Not to mention my black hand-knitted sloppy-joe cardigan.that I got my Grandma to knit when I saw Robert Smith (a hero of mine) wearing something similar.

So get out your eye-liner, put on your white foundtion and celebrate, if only for one day, all that is Goth!

[media=]

Who makes all these days up? People seem to celebrate less obvious things every other day...

It's going to upset Cooling, but most of these days are part of wellness sessions run by the NHS.

My wife's department has had to spend three weeks listening to Love And Rockets while hunting the Internet for pictures of really sad people with black eyeliner.

Goths-take-a-tea-break-008.jpg

Zingari & Daggers back in the day

:D

Daggers always did see the world through rose tinted specs .He doesn't change much does he?

He always did leave me to pick up the tab though !

Another goth group I watched back in the day - good old Nick Cave who later made a couple of nice solo albums.

and here with Kylie (I know but it's Kylie)

The sun is out, the sky is blue... yes, you guessed it, it must be World Goth Day!

Forget your Emo Goth wannabe's Gothic miserablism is where it's at!

World Goth Day rouses dark memories.

Are You Ready for World Goth Day?

NME World Goth Day Ultimate Playlist (But they're wrong and that's not even the cover of Lullaby, that's Just Like Heaven, what do they know, stupid hacks who weren't even there!?)

I've lost my black and purple paisley shirt, though I still have a plain black paisley shirt and a black lace-up shirt (which for some reason are now a bit tight - no idea why) Not to mention my black hand-knitted sloppy-joe cardigan.that I got my Grandma to knit when I saw Robert Smith (a hero of mine) wearing something similar.

So get out your eye-liner, put on your white foundtion and celebrate, if only for one day, all that is Goth!

[media=]

Not as many Goths watching Numan last night as normal. They must have all been too busy celebrating World Goth Day

Archived