Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Fitz Hall

are you really that much of an idiot? St Ledger is better. Mills is better, Bamba is better and considering his (Hall) injury record, Parkes & Bolger would be better back ups

The last sentence is ridiculous. Parkes has had countless injuries, and Bolger would've been at least near the squad if he was a decent back up.

There's no way on earth that either of them would be better back ups than Hall lol

I cannot profess to know much about Fitz Hall, other than his nickname 'onesize'.

All this talk about central defenders coming and going though has made me realise that we haven't yet been linked with the one bloke I'd love us to get back at the club.

Jack Hobbs, who I still think looks quality.

The last sentence is ridiculous. Parkes has had countless injuries, and Bolger would've been at least near the squad if he was a decent back up.

There's no way on earth that either of them would be better back ups than Hall lol

Spot on mate, how can 2 youth players be better than Fitz Hall? Would be good business to get him on a Free.

Unfortunately Jack Hobbs has a serious knee injury and isn't likely to play until Christmas, so I'm led to believe.

Yeh I was gutted when i first heard this because i was really hoping we'd go back in for him :( Sven was a twat for letting him go! Chester now please :fc:

Archived