Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Fitz Hall

I think some people on here are just saying he's shit despite not having a clue what he's like just because everyone else is. I'm not saying he is or isn't btw, just that some people are judging a player they haven't actually seen much of.

I've never rated him :unsure:

Don't think he is better than what we currently have, but it depends if any other centre backs leave the club. If it does go through, I'll obviously support him. I rarely worry about signings made by Nigel Pearson.

He was an integral part of the QPR team that got promoted with one of the best defences in the league..

Probably end up at Leeds.

He was an integral part of the QPR team that got promoted with one of the best defences in the league..

Was going to make that point myself. Think he may have been an ever present too.

Was going to make that point myself. Think he may have been an ever present too.

I think he was if I recall correctly.. I don't see how so many can say he's shit if he's recently got out of this league by being part of one of the best defences..

I think he was if I recall correctly.. I don't see how so many can say he's shit if he's recently got out of this league by being part of one of the best defences..

That doesn't mean that he was any good though. His defensive partners were outstanding as was the keeper. Him you didn't really notice

That doesn't mean that he was any good though. His defensive partners were outstanding as was the keeper. Him you didn't really notice

So he played crap all season in a side that won the league? come off it.

I'm not saying he is a good player but credit where credits due.

I never said he was crap, I said he never stood out and he's never been and never will be a quality defender. He's a Matt Mills, part of a good unit but just average. Amazing how you can say one thing and people think you've said something else even though it's there in black and white

So he played crap all season in a side that won the league? come off it.

I'm not saying he is a good player but credit where credits due.

No he was a bit-part player in a side that won the league. So he played crap for a few games (probably) then sat on the bench for a lot of the season

Clint Hill did too, and I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

Isn't Sol Campbell a free agent? Tony Adams? Bobby Moore? All household names so people should be happy.

According to Wikipedia, Hall had a good start to his Newcastle loan before getting injured for most of the rest of the season. Hence only 7 games.

For QPR, he was an ever-present for a couple of seasons before losing his place in the Premier League. So he has played a part in two title winning seasons in the last 4 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz_Hall

Here's the link if anyone wants to do some research before making him a scapegoat before he has even signed for the club.

Archived