Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Fitz Hall

He isn't that shit peeps seems to forget we are a championship team he isn't the most decorated defender but he will do a job in this division, we need a solid back line not a fancy one i.e Bambaesque.

He isn't that shit peeps seems to forget we are a championship team he isn't the most decorated defender but he will do a job in this division, we need a solid back line not a fancy one i.e Bambaesque.

He really is.

As shit as Kelvin Wilson?

Who said I was talking about Kevin Wilson?

I'm in no position to comment about Wilson as I've seen him play like once. Whereas with Fitz Hall I've seen him play on numerous occasions and he's been gash every time.

Who said I was talking about Kevin Wilson?

I'm in no position to comment about Wilson as I've seen him play like once. Whereas with Fitz Hall I've seen him play on numerous occasions and he's been gash every time.

In the prem I concur based on this season and other years gone before, but in the championship he has been fairly solid from what I seem to remember he could do a job for us like Wes Morgan imo, obviously not prem standard but we aren't their yet, I would take him on a free. We will need some competition with the potential departures of Bamba and Mills.

Hopefully this is bollocks.

If not, I despair. There's no point signing players who are no better than what we have already.

I would sincerely hope his logic in going for Hall, if he indeed is, will be based on getting cheap backup on cheap ish wages. Get rid of Mills and bamba and get in some cheap back up to Morgan and SSL.

Amazes me that people can have such formed opinions on players. I watch all the televised games like everyone else does, but I couldn't honestly ever recall how good/bad 99% of the players I've watched are apart from those at teams who get a lot of coverage.

Fitz Hall... ain't got a clue how good he is.

Archived