Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Fitz Hall

would rather have clint hill and thats saying something!

Have to agree, Clint Hill seemed crap at Palace. Considering he played more than a few games for QPR last season it can't be saying much for Fitz Hall's ability. Would rather just go after a younger, less injury prone central defender from a premiership team on loan, especially considering they aren't likely to be in the starting eleven assuming Nigel goes after someone else to partner Wes and/or SSL.

Bamba is off to Turkey if the rumors are true, Mills he will most likely be off as well, so then we would only have two CBs on the books in Morgan and St Ledger, so as another option Fitz Hall wouldn't be that bad on a free.

Hopefully we can get a winger or two, as we lack creativity from general wing play.

How do you find the time so post the same thing over and over and over and over again :S

Can tell it's been a quiet week, I thought our fans had picked up some sense.

Then SSN has us linked with someone and we're back out in force as embarrassing as ever.

What exactly are you lot judging on? I'll openly admit I've hardly looked out for him so can't form judgment.

Yet some of you can, and have probably paid no more attention to him than I have.

Like who? Apart from Wes Morgan

are you really that much of an idiot? St Ledger is better. Mills is better, Bamba is better and considering his (Hall) injury record, Parkes & Bolger would be better back ups

are you really that much of an idiot? St Ledger is better. Mills is better, Bamba is better and considering his (Hall) injury record, Parkes & Bolger would be better back ups

I won't insult you mate but Hall has been promoted from The Championship and none of the defenders you've mentioned have, no point talking about Bamba and Mills they're both leaving, St. Ledger is average there's nothing special about him, Morgan has been a class act and with Hall's experience he will make a good defensive partner for him.

I won't insult you mate but Hall has been promoted from The Championship and none of the defenders you've mentioned have, no point talking about Bamba and Mills they're both leaving, St. Ledger is average there's nothing special about him, Morgan has been a class act and with Hall's experience he will make a good defensive partner for him.

Junior Lewis got promoted to the premier league once, he was still shit

Saw him play a couple times at Palace and he was immense, but has gotten a little old to be honest, started 12 games in QPR's champ year and 11 in the prem this year so he hasnt lost it all and would be a decent signing on a free, nothing extra special. Solid in the championship

If we were to sign him, it would highlight the new Leicester City squad we are trying to create.

A solid first eleven, with further players either youngsters or older players at the end of their careers as replacements for injuries.

The days of buying two quality players per position have gone and NFP is having to restructure it this way.

Could bea difficult season, but it is already clear from the signings and the loss of Bamba that we will no longer be carrying players on the bench that will be collecting 20k per week.

Welcome to the next version of Leicester City.

It's all very well people saying we already have players better (I think that's rather debatable). The fact is these players are unlikely to want to stick around to sit on the bench. Players like Hall can do a job when needed, but may also be more willing to sit on the bench when asked without throwing their toys out.

It's all very well people saying we already have players better (I think that's rather debatable). The fact is these players are unlikely to want to stick around to sit on the bench. Players like Hall can do a job when needed, but may also be more willing to sit on the bench when asked without throwing their toys out.

Yes we need to lower our expectations ... let's just sign players that are happy to sit on the bench, whilst selling the ones that are good enough to be selected.

Yes we need to lower our expectations ... let's just sign players that are happy to sit on the bench, whilst selling the ones that are good enough to be selected.

Well first off you would have to believe that the players in question are actually any good. I don't know much about Hall, but I know enough about Mills, Bamba and SSL to know I don't particularly rate any of them as great defenders going off their games for us. We had people moaning about the signing of Morgan saying exactly the same things they are about Hall, and it seemed fairly clear (to me) that he was our best defender at the end of last season.

Secondly, you think filling our squad with unhappy players is a good tactic? This is a team game, and you need some people who accept that they might not be first choice constantly. I'm not saying you fill your squad with dross, but decent young pros starting out or older heads are often more willing to take a bench spot, over those in the middle of their career used to starting every game. Look at what happened with the rumoured strops from Mills and SSL.

Stand by this after Ireland keep clean sheets against Italy, Spain and Croatia :ph34r: ... in seriousness though if Ireland do well at the Euros every fan on here will bang on about how awesome he is, his value would likey quadruple too

It's of no relevance as to whether one player has or hasn't been promoted from the Championship. SSL has been consistent all year. He reads the game as well as any of our defenders do and brings the ball out well while at least showing some composure. If people get frustrated with the central defenders we have had then i can't understand why anyone wants Hall. He's slow, injury prone and in no way improves what we currently have based on his past record.

SSL is the only championship player in the ROI team and is more than good enough at Championship level. I'd be embarrassed if we signed Fitz Hall and replaced SSL with him

Archived