Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Redknapp for Pearson

If we want to follow the likes of Man city (our owners are very, very rich) we need to have a high profile manager, not a average one...

Ah, because are VERY VERY RICH :rolleyes: set us well on our way to becoming Man City (lol) with the appointed of Sven. (nothing against Sven or the owners, but you get my point)

No I don't get your point

We may be rich, but we are nowhere near Man City's Mansour

We also dont have the biggest Football Demon in the world in our City, with a rich rivalry to them.

You seriously, have gone mental after Sven coming in and The Thais starting throwing abit of money around.

You need to re-evaluate your expectations for the club, and just get it right, in you head what we are. We've all had to do this in the last season :thumbup:

I said this before in this thread, but it puts you down to a tee . . .

' Delusions Of Grandeur '

Come the start on the new season and the months drag on and we get to October, you will be all calling for Pearsons head, this forum is full of threads asking for constent change and new managers, I am only stating the fact that if Peason goes (and he will) Redknapp would be a brilliant manager for LCFC....

Strong teams in the championship next season, if you all think city will be riding at the top of the table you must be mad.....

The owners would ideally love a high profile manager, why do you thing they went for sousa and Sven... Sousa was down the city on the last home game on the season sitting behind the owners..... why???????????????????

This has got to be the most ridiculous post I’ve seen on here since the season finished, why do you bother supporting us if your writing the team off before the seasons even started?

Yes there are strong teams in the championship next season, and I’m confident we'll be one of them!

Stop being so bloody mardy ffs

I think the owners of LCFC will be looking at Redknapp and thinking he could be a potential replacement for Pearson if he fails to deliver this season. I would give NP till October to turn things around, as the owners are desperate for promotion.... Thoughts???????????

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-scene.jpg

I disagree. I think we should go for Sir Alex, with Mourinho as his assistant. Then I think we should get a medium to channel the spirits of Shankly and Clough sr. as coaches.

If you're not about 10 years old, then please remember to take your medicine in future. I've read some of your other comments on this thread as well, and I can only hope you're on the wind up.

Even if Redknapp was an even remotely realistic option, I wouldn't want us to change manager now. Pearson did a fantastic job here in both his full seasons, and the owners should be trying their best to keep hold of him this time.

Why would Redknapp go from a top four premier league club to an embarrassing big spending flop team who can only scrape 9th position in the championship after spending millions? Jesus christ.

Come the start on the new season and the months drag on and we get to October, you will be all calling for Pearsons head, this forum is full of threads asking for constent change and new managers, I am only stating the fact that if Peason goes (and he will) Redknapp would be a brilliant manager for LCFC....

Strong teams in the championship next season, if you all think city will be riding at the top of the table you must be mad.....

The owners would ideally love a high profile manager, why do you thing they went for sousa and Sven... Sousa was down the city on the last home game on the season sitting behind the owners..... why???????????????????

And look where that got us......chuffing nowhere. Leicester City have never been a flashy club that need a high profile manager. NP might not be the right man, he might be, how the fvck will we ever know if we change the manager and backroom staff not to mention the players every 10 games?

Is it so much to ask for some sodding continuity?

Why would Redknapp go from a top four premier league club to an embarrassing big spending flop team who can only scrape 9th position in the championship after spending millions? Jesus christ.

You seem to forget Redknapp is a money whore. he has no scruples and no morals , He went to Portsmouth didn't he ? small club but he went the moment the money dried up. That is his modus operandi and the reason why the dirty little spiv will never get the England job.

Who's to say Redknapp would actually do a better job for us anyway? The one thing we crave is stability; the last time we had any semblence of that is with NP first time round.

There's only a handful of managers who would be guaranteed improve any team they went to, and Redknapp ain't one of them. Good manager, yes; worth another managerial change just for the hell of it? Definitely not.

And we've got tit all chance of getting him anyway.

Archived