Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Redknapp for Pearson

I think the owners of LCFC will be looking at Redknapp and thinking he could be a potential replacement for Pearson if he fails to deliver this season. I would give NP till October to turn things around, as the owners are desperate for promotion.... Thoughts???????????

I think possibly the reason why negotiations broke down for Redknapp at Tottenham is because he doesn't want to be tied down very long so he is available for the England job. I don't think Redknapp will want to make any long term Club commitments especially at Championship level. Even if he is interested in another club he will snapped up before we could decide Pearson is not good enough to continue for us

I think the owners of LCFC will be looking at Redknapp and thinking he could be a potential replacement for Pearson if he fails to deliver this season. I would give NP till October to turn things around, as the owners are desperate for promotion.... Thoughts???????????

Honestly, havea****ingwordwithyourself

I think possibly the reason why negotiations broke down for Redknapp at Tottenham is because he doesn't want to be tied down very long so he is available for the England job. I don't think Redknapp will want to make any long term Club commitments especially at Championship level. Even if he is interested in another club he will snapped up before we could decide Pearson is not good enough to continue for us

what?? he was on a rolling 12 month contract but wanted longer...

(still no chance of him coming here though )

Please tell me this is a joke...I seriously hope other fans do not look at this forum.

Forest have got a 3 page thread about him becoming their manager, now that they're 'rich'. :rolleyes:

Archived