Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Redknapp for Pearson

what?? he was on a rolling 12 month contract but wanted longer...

(still no chance of him coming here though )

Yeah I know was at work earlier and didn't know what the situation was turned out to be the opposite lol

I think the owners of LCFC will be looking at Redknapp and thinking he could be a potential replacement for Pearson if he fails to deliver this season. I would give NP till October to turn things around, as the owners are desperate for promotion.... Thoughts???????????

noob.jpg

Going from a team that finished in the top 4 of the PL to a team who had high expectations of playing there but kept losing games to smaller teams in the Championship is a massive backwards step for a proven manager like Redknapp.

This topic is completely pointless.

If he does come here who's to say he would be more successful then Pearson ? Just because he's had the odd bit of success here and there doesn't mean he would be a success here as well. No I don't want that tax dodging barrow boy anywhere near my beloved club. If he comes here I will personally rip my season ticket up in front of him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: God save the :pearson:

Sandbanks for the Saff ?

He was always gonna get fired, he,d be upset if he hadn't. The amount of traveling he was doing was always temporary.

Fat payout, appear on the tele a few times, get a job near the south coast were you can't fail

Come the start on the new season and the months drag on and we get to October, you will be all calling for Pearsons head, this forum is full of threads asking for constent change and new managers, I am only stating the fact that if Peason goes (and he will) Redknapp would be a brilliant manager for LCFC....

Strong teams in the championship next season, if you all think city will be riding at the top of the table you must be mad.....

The owners would ideally love a high profile manager, why do you thing they went for sousa and Sven... Sousa was down the city on the last home game on the season sitting behind the owners..... why???????????????????

Come the start on the new season and the months drag on and we get to October, you will be all calling for Pearsons head, this forum is full of threads asking for constent change and new managers, I am only stating the fact that if Peason goes (and he will) Redknapp would be a brilliant manager for LCFC....

Strong teams in the championship next season, if you all think city will be riding at the top of the table you must be mad.....

The owners would ideally love a high profile manager, why do you thing they went for sousa and Sven... Sousa was down the city on the last home game on the season sitting behind the owners..... why???????????????????

You can predict the future can you?

How do you know 'we will all be calling for Pearsons head'?

We may have a strong start to the season, we may not?

What a daft post!

Last season I wasted hour after hour listening and reading constant opinions on why Sven should be sacked, why Pearson should be sacked, even go back to Sousa, so nothing will change this season.... All I’m saying is that if Pearson goes Redknapp would be an ideal candidate to replace him.....FACT.....

Sorry that my opinion differs from the majority, but so what....... I say what I think.... We need an high profile manager....

Please tell me your a 12 year old with an overly active imagination.

Your last few posts have been well......:crylaugh:

Archived