Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Redknapp for Pearson

The owners want success, Redknapp would bring that success, we are not out of his league. Sven joined us and moved us forward, dragged us up from the bottom of the league and got us close to promotion, then sacked when the players went against him because they were to inadequate to play his style of football and because he lost two games on the bounce at home, previous to that we had not lost in seven. They will NOT hang around waiting for NP to get his act together, he will soon be out of a job come sept/oct

The I LOVE PEARSON BRIGADE are on a hope to nothing.....

The owners want success, Redknapp would bring that success, we are not out of his league. Sven joined us and moved us forward, dragged us up from the bottom of the league and got us close to promotion, then sacked when the players went against him because they were to inadequate to play his style of football and because he lost two games on the bounce at home, previous to that we had not lost in seven. They will NOT hang around waiting for NP to get his act together, he will soon be out of a job come sept/oct

The I LOVE PEARSON BRIGADE are on a hope to nothing.....

Sven - Improves our league position from bottom of the Championship to Mid-Table = Fantastic

Nigel - Improves our league position from League One to Top Six in the Championship = Crap

If you say so.

Your looking at two totally different areas in Time you cannot put the two together.

Pearson – mid table to mid table – brilliant...........................

Sven would have had time to complete his second season just like Nigel did if he had achieved more than us sitting mid-table. Nigel has had like 6 months with Sven's team. Anyone who thinks Sven has been a better manager for us than Nigel is either a WUM or needs to see a doctor.

Yawwwwwnn another week, another "lets have a new manager" thread.. its all getting a bit boring now.. Can't we just support the team of people in charge at the minute... At least until the season starts..

It wouldn’t regard winning the league 1 title a grand achievement for NP, we should have never ended up in league 1 – NP failed to get us promoted the season after due to poor tactics and decision making in the final part of the season... Sven not a better manager that Sven............F**king whatever......

I’ve ditched my season ticket this season due to NP being there.....

Sven would have had time to complete his second season just like Nigel did if he had achieved more than us sitting mid-table. Nigel has had like 6 months with Sven's team. Anyone who thinks Sven has been a better manager for us than Nigel is either a WUM or needs to see a doctor.

I'm amazed that anyone still continues to see the Sven era at City anything other than a complete farce....

Regarding Redknapp.. I do believe that people are being serious about him managing us?

It wouldn’t regard winning the league 1 title a grand achievement for NP, we should have never ended up in league 1 – NP failed to get us promoted the season after due to poor tactics and decision making in the final part of the season... Sven not a better manager that Sven............F**king whatever......

So NP with a pretty poor squad of players failed to get us promoted (After a penalty shoot-out in the Play-Off semi-final) because of his tactics and decision making. While Sven did even worse after spending a massive amount more because 'The players didn't like him'. Isn't his job to make the players like him, and get them determined for every game like NP did?

You'll also note how I said Sven wasn't a better manager for us.

Ditched your season ticket?

What an awful fan you are...

He turned us down after Taylor left because he didn't want to travel or leave his southern based home, the only difference between then and now is we were an established PL team and we're now an established Championship team.

He still lives down south and is 10 years older I doubt he'd fancy it now even if we were in the PL.

Archived