Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Leicester Games on TV (Sky)

Why?

What about the people that go on the train however can't not since Wolves is a lunchtime KO.

Well, because of supply and demand. You want to spend all weekend when you're not at a City game watching football on TV? Then you're gonna have to put up with being ****ed about every now and then. Not sticking up for Sky by any means, can't stand what they've done to football, but games are only moved for TV because enough people subscribe to their channels to make putting footy on TV viable.

Well, because of supply and demand. You want to spend all weekend when you're not at a City game watching football on TV? Then you're gonna have to put up with being ****ed about every now and then. Not sticking up for Sky by any means, can't stand what they've done to football, but games are only moved for TV because enough people subscribe to their channels to make putting footy on TV viable.

exactly. i don't put money in sky's pockets. they can go **** themselves.

Got Sky in our house (believe it or not) but I don't pay anything towards that and when I get my own place I certainly won't be. I don't watch it often but I've got to hand it to them that their coverage is often the best of the lot, but I could easily live without it and will do in future because I refuse to give them money, they're cvnts.

If you subscribe to Sky you've no right to complain.

Correct. None of the games changed yet bother me, but before I bought sky I was the biggest moaner about them. Now I've bought it unfortunately I'm funding the scummy bastards. On the other hand when its cold n wet on a Sunday afternoon when the wifes at work, theres nothing better than lying on the sofa watching two games

Has the Blackpool game definitely been moved?

On the OS it mentions the changes re. Wolves, Burnley and Forest but says nothing about the Blackpool fixture?!?

Yes.

Archived