Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Leicester Games on TV (Sky)

It's not like you can go to the games though, you're not telling me Bristol City away on a Monday night or a Sunday is anything near Bristol City away on a Saturday at 3pm.

I had a great night at Southampton last year but I tell you what I bet it could've been even better on a Saturday 3pm.

As for the "Sky curse", every club claims they have it, they certainly don't and we certainly don't, whilst we tend to save the absolute worst for Sky, we actually generally win when we're on it.

I'm still haunted by the 3-0 defeat Ipswich game in December 2010 though, which was allowed to continue as it was on Sky. Whether Roy Keane threatened to punch anything-that-moves' lights out too though (including anything related to Mr Murdoch's empire) if the game was abandoned at half time is still a moot point though!

Absolutely one of the best aways I've been to in the last few seasons, should have been abandoned quite clearly but the banter was amazing.

Another game moved for Sky:

Away game at Wolves has been moved to Sunday 16th September. Kick off 1.15PM.

This also means the home game with Burnley game will be moved to the Wednesday, was going to be Tues 18th.

Absolutely one of the best aways I've been to in the last few seasons, should have been abandoned quite clearly but the banter was amazing.

I felt more miserable than Sven was when watching the game unfold on the box - let alone if I'd actually travelled all the way down there and then be faced with a journey back home in the snow with a 3-0 defeat ringing in our ears! All that when it was obvious that nine times out of ten the game would've been called off at half time had it been on a Saturday and not live on Sky.....but like you say, it was so comical that it put us on the map again, even more so than Sven did when he joined us two months prior to this game!

I felt more miserable than Sven was when watching the game unfold on the box - let alone if I'd actually travelled all the way down there and then be faced with a journey back home in the snow with a 3-0 defeat ringing in our ears! All that when it was obvious that nine times out of ten the game would've been called off at half time had it been on a Saturday and not live on Sky.....but like you say, it was so comical that it put us on the map again, even more so than Sven did when he joined us two months prior to this game!

I will admit my experience was improved by stopping overnight about tem minutes from the ground would not have liked the journey home that night.

greatest attempt at quoting i've seen.

lol

I recently learnt I can move into Uni on 15th September, the same day as Wolves away. I was like, I'm going to miss a big game, but I'll just listen to Stringer. Guess now I'll see it after all, sweet!

(*I haven't been to Molinuex since we were 0-3 up and lost 4-3.. Still haunts me)

We won three times, drew twice and lost only once on Sky last season. So they're not quite the jinx you imagine them to be.

Thinking with that record if the league was just on sky games we would have made the play off's lol lol lol

This also means the home game with Burnley game will be moved to the Wednesday, was going to be Tues 18th.

**** right off, can't go now. Do these power crazy twats not realise that Sunday mornings are for playing football and Saturday afternoons are for watching football? Not happy, already let my team down last season by going to Chelsea.

Forest at home is now a 12:45 kick off, still Saturday 10th November.

Could that be due to Police advise though?

Not fussed about Burnley home changed to a wednesday instead of a tuesday.

Wolves away, it's close so 1:15 for me is not a problem, however people will be pissed off if they were going on the train.

And Forest at home...that's annoying! Hate 12:45 kick offs.

I don't understand why sky can't set a date where they announce the whole months sky fixtures, especially when it's before the season has even started. There is no reason why this couldn't have been announced with all the August games a few weeks ago.

Exactly, the Premier League Sky fixtures have all been announced in one batch today.

Where I work, we get new posters sent to us each month from Sky or whoever, with that months fixtures.

Why can't it be the same for FL matches? Surely it'd be easier.

Archived