Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Leicester Games on TV (Sky)

Guest parky0607

Get in, would have missed this as on holiday, but will get to find a pub now. Thanks SKY, for once.

Ditto! Will be watching it from Turkey with my Blackpool-supporting Boyfriend!

Good news. I'm up to Leicester for the first (Peterboro') game on August 18th but will probably remain as an asentee until Palace at home on October 27th thereafter - so having one "live" in between on Sky is good - although it can be a mixed blessing as we tend to lose more than we win when Sky are involved!

Good news. I'm up to Leicester for the first (Peterboro') game on August 18th but will probably remain as an asentee until Palace at home on October 27th thereafter - so having one "live" in between on Sky is good - although it can be a mixed blessing as we tend to lose more than we win when Sky are involved!

We won three times, drew twice and lost only once on Sky last season. So they're not quite the jinx you imagine them to be.

ThurnbyLodgeFox

ThurnbyLodgeFox

First Team

• photo-thumb-11344.jpg?_r=0
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

Sky is irrelevant for me, I'll go to the games I want regardless if they're on TV or not

LIkewise, it makes no odds to myself nor the team!

greatest attempt at quoting i've seen.

We won three times, drew twice and lost only once on Sky last season. So they're not quite the jinx you imagine them to be.

I'm still haunted by the 3-0 defeat Ipswich game in December 2010 though, which was allowed to continue as it was on Sky. Whether Roy Keane threatened to punch anything-that-moves' lights out too though (including anything related to Mr Murdoch's empire) if the game was abandoned at half time is still a moot point though!

Archived