Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

What Happened Against Shrewsbury?

No it wasn't a constant.

We're you not at the Norwich game?

Possibly the most passionate and committed game I've seen in years both in terms of the players and the fans.

Come on mate, get a bit of balance and perspective. Christ, if you're talking about motivational skills id have Pearson over Sven every day of the week.

One of the things I really like about Pearson is that he dont often make excuses. If he thinks we have been shite, he'll generally say so.

Norwich wasn't a lesser team, which was my point. We're up for the challenge with the likes of Norwich, Southampton etc. but when it came to well, you name them in the lower half of the division, we failed.

PS If I'm misguided in my concerns no one will be happier than me. I want Pearson to succeed

No it wasn't a constant.

We're you not at the Norwich game?

Possibly the most passionate and committed game I've seen in years both in terms of the players and the fans.

Come on mate, get a bit of balance and perspective. Christ, if you're talking about motivational skills id have Pearson over Sven every day of the week.

One of the things I really like about Pearson is that he dont often make excuses. If he thinks we have been shite, he'll generally say so.

I was nodding before this bit!!!

Really!!?? Is that because he avoids speaking after defeats and bullies Stringer instead!!?

I was nodding before this bit!!!

Really!!?? Is that because he avoids speaking after defeats and bullies Stringer instead!!?

I don't think his sometimes choosing to not speak after games is about 'not making excuses'. I've heard so many other managers waffle on after matches and come up with all sort of reasons why their team had 'underperformed'.

Nige just sometimes don't even bother to make excuses... He just don't bother at all!!

Makes me laff and I actually like him for it.

I'd rather he said nowt than come up with some pre rehearsed diatribe.

Within matches the 'favourites' often struggle to motivate themselves as they are in a no-win situtation.

lose the game and they are labelled as having no desire.

Win the game and the media and fans label it as 'straight-forward' and expected.

It is quality which wins the "favourites" matches, not desire.

Another thing to mention BBC Radio Leicester coverage of the game was terrible, the guy who replaced Ian Stringer bored me to tears I only listened to it for ten minutes before switching off. Last nights football forum was crap aswell Alan Young sounded bored aswell and as for that Gardner they had on last night (BORING!)

Another thing to mention BBC Radio Leicester coverage of the game was terrible, the guy who replaced Ian Stringer bored me to tears I only listened to it for ten minutes before switching off. Last nights football forum was crap aswell Alan Young sounded bored aswell and as for that Gardner they had on last night (BORING!)

At least he told us where the ball was and who had it, instead of what he had for lunch!

Archived