Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

What Happened Against Shrewsbury?

Omfg its a ****ing friendly the players wont be at there best afrer the break along with everything else you lot really make a mountain out of a mole hill!!! Man utd drew with a pissin south africain team..... Does that mean there gonna get relegated .... I guess in your minds it does . Your all a bunch of tools

I've noticed we seem to have a better season when we've had a poor pre-season and when we've had a good pre-season we've had an awful season. Means fuck all, however this is what all the Coventry fans were saying as I was taking great pleasure in winding them up after they lost 1-0 to Nuneaton, at that point I hadn't realised we'd lost to Shrewsbury and my tune soon changed lol:doh:

Yes it was a big shock, all our players who had clearly been told not to over exert themselves or get injured lost to two well taken goals by a team that have just been promoted, were bang up for the game and a decent passing side in a friendly match.

I am really concerned about going Burton now though as I've heard they only have a limited amount of faggots and it would be a tragedy if I didn't gat me some faggots, chips, mushy peas and gravy.

Yes it was a big shock, all our players who had clearly been told not to over exert themselves or get injured lost to two well taken goals by a team that have just been promoted, were bang up for the game and a decent passing side in a friendly match.

I am really concerned about going Burton now though as I've heard they only have a limited amount of faggots and it would be a tragedy if I didn't gat me some faggots, chips, mushy peas and gravy.

are you american ? :)

it wasn't the spelling :D it was just a joke about faggots ;)

You see what mean about being hung over then I thought you were referring to me putting gat instead of get and completely missed my double entendresque quote.

You see what mean about being hung over then I thought you were referring to me putting gat instead of get and completely missed my double entendresque quote.

:D Was it yesterday's catastrophic season defining result that drove you to such over indulgence ?

:thumbup:

:D Was it yesterday's catastrophic season defining result that drove you to such over indulgence ?

:thumbup:

Yes I was so looking forward to us romping to championship success, I have already booked an expensive holiday which means I miss the last 8 games of the season as I know we would be champions by then and then we lost yesterday. I was devastated post match and inconsolable so took refuge at a friends engagement party and drank for several hours in the hope my mood would improve but alas I woke up today and we still lost 2-0 to Shrewsbury.

I just not know what I'm going to do.

Omfg its a ****ing friendly the players wont be at there best afrer the break along with everything else you lot really make a mountain out of a mole hill!!! Man utd drew with a pissin south africain team..... Does that mean there gonna get relegated .... I guess in your minds it does . Your all a bunch of tools

This

I've noticed we seem to have a better season when we've had a poor pre-season and when we've had a good pre-season we've had an awful season. Means fuck all, however this is what all the Coventry fans were saying as I was taking great pleasure in winding them up after they lost 1-0 to Nuneaton, at that point I hadn't realised we'd lost to Shrewsbury and my tune soon changed lol:doh:

Hopefully Shrewsbury will beat them in a meaningful game this season.

The result means f-all but by all accounts we were very very poor and this concerns me. We can't continue to have another season saying people are gelling and that we need time as I fear Pearson won't get it.

The result means f-all but by all accounts we were very very poor and this concerns me. We can't continue to have another season saying people are gelling and that we need time as I fear Pearson won't get it.

So the result means **** all but it really worries you? Have a word with yourself.

Archived