Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

Marko Futacs

Whats happened to marko futacs?

He would be great to bring on now.

We need a target man for these physical away games. Something we missed last year and are still missing now.

To be honest, even though we resorted to the long ball game, I don't think he would have made that much of a difference because we needed to make about 5 changes at half time. Was more important to try and stretch there defence with pace.

He will be a great option to have on the bench though

To be honest, even though we resorted to the long ball game, I don't think he would have made that much of a difference because we needed to make about 5 changes at half time. Was more important to try and stretch there defence with pace.

He will be a great option to have on the bench though

We didnt resort to long ball, I was willing us to lump it at times but we didnt.

We didnt resort to long ball, I was willing us to lump it at times but we didnt.

It wasn't strictly long ball, but it was very direct football. I know Kasper loves to launch it but even by his standards he was pumping it long a lot of the time. I think we got the balance right in terms of being patient and going long.

Archived