Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeltonBlueBoy

Flags/Banners

I've been noticing for a few seasons now that we have a pretty bare stadium apart from i think i counted 3 flags! I think we should decorate the place with flags and banners, I am currently in the process of Designing and ordering a flag would anybody care to join me? :P:scarf::englandsmile4wf:

Doesnt have to be majorly big ones? just hang them up on the plastic window things? Also If we can get everybody singing to when your smiling before the game scarves in the air ynwa style with the banners out it would look class!

You're going to get a lot of abuse for making suggestions about creating a better atmosphere, wait for it (Also avoid suggesting the family stand and kop should be swapped, and if you don't. definitely don't start a thread about it). Just a heads up, foxestalk members are mostly mardy twats (me included).

Doesnt have to be majorly big ones? just hang them up on the plastic window things? Also If we can get everybody singing to when your smiling before the game scarves in the air ynwa style with the banners out it would look class!

Oh I do love your idealistic innocence. I used to be like you once, before the weight of the world and Kevin Barclay crushed my soul.

Have they stopped playing when your smiling before kick off? Havent noticed it at all this season?

Oh yeah, I haven't noticed it either now you've mentioned it... Mind you, the pre-match music isn't loud anyway.

I've been noticing for a few seasons now that we have a pretty bare stadium apart from i think i counted 3 flags! I think we should decorate the place with flags and banners, I am currently in the process of Designing and ordering a flag would anybody care to join me? :P:scarf::englandsmile4wf:

Go for it. If the flag is of any decent size you might need the club to approve it. When the Fosse Boys tried to do it they weren't allowed because they made a flag from a bedsheet but it wasn't flame retardant

Dont hate me ;) But i just think we need to keep the atmospher going because it last about 10-15 minutes and then dies down untill we score or half time it then repeats in the second half!

I do agree with you and it affects how the players play but unsure of how to change it.

This is a great idea why has nobody suggested this before? Anybody else got any other suggestions on how we could improve atmosphere?

Wait for the referee to make a poor decision, get on his back, crank up the noise and the referee will crumble in the face of the onslaught from the crowd.

It worked yesterday.

This is a great idea why has nobody suggested this before? Anybody else got any other suggestions on how we could improve atmosphere?

No TV/radio coverage + only season ticket holders' access to the stadium + cheap Tyskie/Lech + no food inside and around the ground = 15k of hardcore fans but with siege mentality...

Guaranteed formula for improvement of the atmosphere :thumbup:

Archived