Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeltonBlueBoy

Flags/Banners

I had my 10x5ft union jack at the top of k block for blackpool for a little while, stewards were sound with it..

I sit right below you.

Thought it was quality mate.

You and a few lads were standing on the seats, bouncing lol

Just reading about a group of villa fans trying to start something...been going a while now but have had complaints from fellow fans including that they blocked the view with a surfer...so the club banned it....what gets me is theres no common sense or middle road agreements, someone complained so we'll ban it, this reinforces my view that we are becoming a reactionary nation where only extreme actions happen...no common sense...not sure why this seems to have become the way.

This is a great idea why has nobody suggested this before? Anybody else got any other suggestions on how we could improve atmosphere?

lets create some new wave dodgy low level shitty version of the old Baby Squad and call it errm . . . . . i dont know . . . . . . the Fosse Boys or similar . . . . .

I'd stick the old badge bottom corner personally;

_46638311_511.1963mikestringfellowcupfinalshirtbadge.jpg

Obviously not that exact pic.

But good work, I'm with VB again, more flags the better. Middlesbrough actually impressed me with their number of flags at home.

Like this one? :D

7D30E1C0-1620-4BA0-A328-262C3222D506-1783-0000028A14D28A77.jpg

Archived