Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Loan deals are not a priority Nigel Pearson

That ain't gonna happen, unless Mark_w turns on him.

You need help.

Mark_w is not a real person it is just a phoney account Nigel Pearson set up when he returned to Leicester to try and influence his opinions and ideas on Foxestalk members

I wouldn't have sold Gradel. :dry:

You need help for liking a pathetic footballer.

Why do you care that I like Waghorn... I mean seriously plenty on here like crap footballers. One or two even like Beckford. Your comment the other day was funny, but if you feel the need to bring up the fact that I rate Waghorn whenever his name's mentioned then it's going to get really, really, tiresome, really, really, quickly.

Why do you care that I like Waghorn... I mean seriously plenty on here like crap footballers. One or two even like Beckford. Your comment the other day was funny, but if you feel the need to bring up the fact that I rate Waghorn whenever his name's mentioned then it's going to get really, really, tiresome, really, really, quickly.

Your name was there to be said earlier.

It fitted in.

Perhaps, Mark, you would like to tell us all what qualities you believe Waghorn has. I will be most interested.

Perhaps, Mark, you would like to tell us all what qualities you believe Waghorn has. I will be most interested.

Well yeah I could, or you could go and read the countless other threads that I've done so in this week.

And what were your thoughts after tonight's game - I was embarrassed for the lad he was so bad again.

Well if you go throug those posts you'll find that I think it's unfair to judge him on short appearances off the bench, just as I felt it unfair really to judge Beckford on his performance of the bench against Blackpool when he underperformed.

Well if you go throug those posts you'll find that I think it's unfair to judge him on short appearances off the bench, just as I felt it unfair really to judge Beckford on his performance of the bench against Blackpool when he underperformed.

So he gets a chance to come on with fresh legs and make a difference and doesn't take it - in fact looks truly dreadful - so how does he ever justify a place in the starting line-up???

I genuinely think he is so bad for us he needs to think about his own career now and move clubs to try and change something n his game - It just isn't working for him here and he's in a vicious cycle of decline.

So he gets a chance to come on with fresh legs and make a difference and doesn't take it - in fact looks truly dreadful - so how does he ever justify a place in the starting line-up???

I genuinely think he is so bad for us he needs to think about his own career now and move clubs to try and change something n his game - It just isn't working for him here and he's in a vicious cycle of decline.

His best performances for Leicester came when he had a run of games in the team due to Fryatt's injury and he's never had that since. He's rusty as **** and due to this, he looks shit when he comes on so consequently he'll never get a run in the first team, meaning he'll never get back to his best. Vicious circle. If I was him, I'd go about incapacitating the other strikers in various training ground 'accidents' to get a run in the team - it's the only way he's going to get it at the minute!

His best performances for Leicester came when he had a run of games in the team due to Fryatt's injury and he's never had that since. He's rusty as **** and due to this, he looks shit when he comes on so consequently he'll never get a run in the first team, meaning he'll never get back to his best. Vicious circle. If I was him, I'd go about incapacitating the other strikers in various training ground 'accidents' to get a run in the team - it's the only way he's going to get it at the minute!

I agree..... but rather than chopping our other options maybe a loan or a permanent move would be best for the lad!!! I just think his time has come, he's flogging a dead horse here - he needs change.

I think i will be closing my account for this forum, as i really cant be botherd with all the negativity about : Players not being good enough, manager not playing right tactics, manager not signing players. Im pretty sure the city players and managers made it pro because they know alot more about football than some of the idiots on here who think they are Roberto Manchini or something!

If you don't like people voicing their opinion then why did you sign up for a forum where people are allowed to voice opinions on the football team they support? Seems like you don't understand the concept of a forum.

Again i'm with the manager on this. He's clearly been told to trim the wage bill and given the sort of return we were getting on the Sven era investment I'm not surprised.

On top of that there's nothing worse for squad morale than having decent players who are not involved, even on the bench. We've been there before and it did us no good.

Thirdly Pearson wouldn't be likely to talk about a target anyway - and quite right. Assuming everyone is prepared to adopt the right professional attitude we seem to have cover for most eventualities, the players we've got have already shown themselves capable of competing against anyone in this league and I'm quite sure results will get better as they become more aware of each other's strengths and capabilities.

There's still plenty of improvement to be squeezed out of the current side but we're a distance ahead of where we were throughout last season and that's pretty encouraging to most of us.

Archived