Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mowmacrefox

James Pearson (Pearsons son) Signs 1 year deal

Guest BlueBrett
that is all. he's simply not a good footballer.

Thanks for the insight but I'll reserve judgement until some of our fans have been down to see him play and provided reliable feedback. Unlikely to go myself.

blindingly obvious evidence

What evidence? His surname? I'm willing to bet you've never seen him kick a ball.

Oh dear, this really is a new low, lets slag off an academy player before you've even seen him play. I wonder if we would have reacted this if Paul Ince was our manager and he had signed up Tom Ince.

Indeed. Would people be complaining if it was Peter Schmeichel that had brought in Kasper?!

How you can say this in the face of such blindingly obvious evidence to the contrary I don't know. That is precisely what Pearson has just done.

What's this blindingly obvious evidence then? Prove to me right now that James Pearson has no role to play at this club, ever. I'd like facts please, hopefully backed up with anecdotal evidence about all the times you've seen him play and come to the conclusion that he's not got the potential to play a role in any sort of capacity for us. If his last namke wasn't Pearson, no-one on here would give a ****. It'd just be another speculative punt on a youngster, like Aman Verma or Jacob Blyth - I didn't see people up in arms when we signed them.

What's this blindingly obvious evidence then? Prove to me right now that James Pearson has no role to play at this club, ever. I'd like facts please, hopefully backed up with anecdotal evidence about all the times you've seen him play and come to the conclusion that he's not got the potential to play a role in any sort of capacity for us. If his last namke wasn't Pearson, no-one on here would give a ****. It'd just be another speculative punt on a youngster, like Aman Verma or Jacob Blyth - I didn't see people up in arms when we signed them.

I have seen him in every 21's game and when he was at Rotherham - he is crap,really crap.

Will never get anywhere near the first team and its a disgrace that he has been signed on

Next time the 21's are at home I suggest you take a look - he's the one who can't run properly but he can kick it and throw it a long way

A lot of people focusing on negatives here, such as he was released by Rotherham, in the past we have released players such as Dion Dublin, Chris Kirkland, Pakki Bonner and I am sure many more who have gone on to bigger and better things. There are many factors when releasing a player not just his ability or potential. It is the current managers opinion. I am not sure who was in charge of Rotherham at the time but some lower league mangers coldnt pick talent if it slapped them in the face. The other main factor is financial a club like Rotherham may not be able to afford to keep to many reserve youth players.

This kid will come in for a year on minimal wages and could blossom or could be shit but let's face it he can't be any worse than Kabai Hellings or anyone else brought in by Martin Allenn Rob Kelly or Craig Levin

I doubt we'll make a loss to be honest - he'll train, get fit - nobody will bad mouth the manager in front of him lol

He'll be in the shop window and getting some game time and we'll end up selling him within the year to some League 2 team for an undisclosed fee of 65K which will more than likely cover his wages and then some.

Archived