Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mowmacrefox

James Pearson (Pearsons son) Signs 1 year deal

Anyone see he play against Leeds?

Yes I did last week, - but as I said in another post I mainly went to run my eye over Whitbread and Wellens - Defence as a whole played well, George Taft showed moments of skill and the only other player of note was the young forward Dodoo, so to be honest I didn't really notice Pearson’s son. Read into that as you will –be it a poor and non noticeable performance or in contrast the lad was quiet, efficient and effective.

Lost count of the amount of times I heard that growing up in football teams.

Always spoken by players who were nowhere near as good as they thought they were.

I can't mention names but believe me some players progressed through the ranks at leicester based on who they were not how good they were, I guess football is no different to any business.

I can't mention names but believe me some players progressed through the ranks at leicester based on who they were not how good they were, I guess football is no different to any business.

Well I can believe that judging by the amount of shit our youth team has produced over the last ten years.

Jobs for the boys. At least we now know why we haven't got any money to buy good players - Pearson is too busy dishing out contracts to friends and family

**** me, you seriously think we have no money to buy players because Pearson's given a one year contract to his son? What's he on, £100,000 a week?

You're not wrong there kid! He's got great potential. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't make a 1st team appearance this season.

Let's hope so.

It's absolutely ridiculous a club and academy the size of ours hasn't produced a regular Premiership standard footballer for nearly 15 years.

You're not wrong there kid! He's got great potential. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't make a 1st team appearance this season.

Nice to see someone agreeing with me.

I think he will feature aswell this season, bit like Taft and Harry P did last season.

Heard good things about the lad aswell.

And if Pierre Larrauri has a good season in Mexico im sure he will feature next season.

**** me, you seriously think we have no money to buy players because Pearson's given a one year contract to his son? What's he on, £100,000 a week?

Might not just be his son though. This gives is an insight into the type of person Pearson is. He'll happily give someone an undeserved leg up if that person means enough to him. That point is now indisputable. Question is how many of our other players are in Pearson's good books enough for him to get them a contract not based on footballing merit? We know he has his favourites, just how far does he go? Is our entire squad one big boys club? That would certainly explain why he is always looking to get rid of any outsiders.

Might not just be his son though. This gives is an insight into the type of person Pearson is. He'll happily give someone an undeserved leg up if that person means enough to him. That point is now indisputable. Question is how many of our other players are in Pearson's good books enough for him to get them a contract not based on footballing merit? We know he has his favourites, just how far does he go? Is our entire squad one big boys club? That would certainly explain why he is always looking to get rid of any outsiders.

What an utter pile of steaming turd. And frankly I'm being kind describing it as turd.

We know he has his favourites

Name me one manager on the face of the earth who doesn't.

What an utter pile of steaming turd. And frankly I'm being kind describing it as turd.

Name me one manager on the face of the earth who doesn't.

I'm just asking the question, friend. He hasn't handed out this contract for the good of the club, he's done it his own gain. I think it is fair to ask how many more contracts like this he has given out

I'm just asking the question, friend. He hasn't handed out this contract for the good of the club, he's done it his own gain. I think it is fair to ask how many more contracts like this he has given out

What other people would he want to hire for his own gain? Not everyone is his son.

His own gain is to keep his job I should think, which he'll achieve by getting results.

'His own gain'. Listen to yourself.

You ****ing clown, I'm not even touching that. If you believe any of that then you're absolutely ****ing batshit crazy.

Archived