Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Home V Burnley 19/09/12 Man of the Match

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best player?

• Kasper
    • De Laet
    • Morgan
    • St Ledger
    • Konch
    • Marshall (75)
    • James
    • Drinky
    • Knocky
    • Vardy (75)
    • Nugent (89)
    • Dyer (75)
    • Waghorn (75)
    • Futacs (89)

You know I like Mr Morgan but I had to deduct a point due to that shocking backwards header. He was bloody awesome again though other than that and what I think was one dodgy pass.

Well Knockaert should have been doing a lot more to help out defensivley during that free-kick towards the end. There you go, you can give Morgan the vote he deserves now. :thumbup:

Tough one for me.

I LOVED how Knocky took control of the last ten minutes. He basically took the piss.

I've gone for Morgan though. However, again I guess it's strange going for a centre back when we very nearly conceded two goals at home. Vokes should have scored that late chance if not for a super save from Kasper.

Morgan is far and away our best defender and is deserving of another really good centre back playing alongside him.

I must admit I thought Shackell had a good first half though. Weren't we linked with him in the summer? He won everything in the air.

Archived