Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blueblood1989

Pearsonality

I'm very much of the "Pearson-in" camp, however, the man is as dull as dishwater in font of a mic. Shakies post match interview after the Burnley win (I think) was upbeat, informative, and refreshing. For God's sake the post match interviews with the school-boy enthusiatic stringer against NP is like drawing your nails down a chalk board. Puppy dog Stringer tries to please his master but at the same time ask questions that we all know will never get any other response than a urly "No comment" or "People can say all they want, we'll just carry on doing our job" etc. NP shouldn't do an interview after every match but he has to realise that the media is key to communication with the fan base. Get the fans on board and you'll get larger attendances with more vocal support. This will assist in better performances and driving revenue. It aint rocket science. If watching City struggle isn't bad enough these post match interviews leave me suicidal.

Totally agree

As a supporter I am a stakeholder. So it is my 'sodding business' to be communicated with. Your logic is woeful kid.

You aren't a stake holder, you aren't a shareholder, you are a customer.

You have no more right to know personal conversations, goings on, employee disputes, management decisions as you do from your local corner shop or supermarket.

Pearson explained why they were in the u21's. He didn't select them, if he doesn't rate them then that's his choice. Just because a load of muppets online think every rumour needs an answer doesn't mean he should have to answer the questions. People should just grow the hell up.

Does ferguson explain his choices, no he says I'm the manager, it's my choice, like it or lump it. And that's exactly how it should be.

I'm very much of the "Pearson-in" camp, however, the man is as dull as dishwater in font of a mic. Shakies post match interview after the Burnley win (I think) was upbeat, informative, and refreshing. For God's sake the post match interviews with the school-boy enthusiatic stringer against NP is like drawing your nails down a chalk board. Puppy dog Stringer tries to please his master but at the same time ask questions that we all know will never get any other response than a urly "No comment" or "People can say all they want, we'll just carry on doing our job" etc. NP shouldn't do an interview after every match but he has to realise that the media is key to communication with the fan base. Get the fans on board and you'll get larger attendances with more vocal support. This will assist in better performances and driving revenue. It aint rocket science. If watching City struggle isn't bad enough these post match interviews leave me suicidal.

Don't listen then, thousands seem to manage to support city just fine without the manager holding their hand through every decision.

It matters not what he says. The same cretins will be on here picking fault whether he's positive, negative, truthful or lying. It happens week in week out.

As for getting more people down to the ground because of what he says, I'm sorry but that's nonsense. Prices and performances matter, not what a manager trots out after a game.

You aren't a stake holder, you aren't a shareholder, you are a customer.

You have no more right to know personal conversations, goings on, employee disputes, management decisions as you do from your local corner shop or supermarket.

Pearson explained why they were in the u21's. He didn't select them, if he doesn't rate them then that's his choice. Just because a load of muppets online think every rumour needs an answer doesn't mean he should have to answer the questions. People should just grow the hell up.

Does ferguson explain his choices, no he says I'm the manager, it's my choice, like it or lump it. And that's exactly how it should be.

Go and consult your dictionary before you come on here talking garbage. The definition is wider than shareholder. Pearson resents communicating to the fans on all levels. I'm not arguing he should tell me personally what colour pants he is wearing. Your comprehension clearly isn't up to the basic standard required to engage in a debate, so there really is no point.

Go and consult your dictionary before you come on here talking garbage. The definition is wider than shareholder. Pearson resents communicating to the fans on all levels. I'm not arguing he should tell me personally what colour pants he is wearing. Your comprehension clearly isn't up to the basic standard required to engage in a debate, so there really is no point.

I always thought that a 'stakeholder' was anyone who had a stake in the organisation, not necessarily a financial one.

For example, 'the environment' is a 'stakeholder' in a power plant. If the plant isn't fuel efficient and clean, the environment may well suffer.

So I agree, we are all stakeholders in the Football Club.

I still maintain, however, that I don't give a Fook about how Pearson comes over in the media..AS LONG AS WE DO WELL ON THE PITCH..

If we start struggling, then we, as stakeholders, have the right to question, to interrogate and to demand answers. We have that right anyway, but I wouldn't wish to exercise it if I felt we were succeeding. Hope that makes sense.

I always thought that a 'stakeholder' was anyone who had a stake in the organisation, not necessarily a financial one.

For example, 'the environment' is a 'stakeholder' in a power plant. If the plant isn't fuel efficient and clean, the environment may well suffer.

So I agree, we are all stakeholders in the Football Club.

I still maintain, however, that I don't give a Fook about how Pearson comes over in the media..AS LONG AS WE DO WELL ON THE PITCH..

If we start struggling, then we, as stakeholders, have the right to question, to interrogate and to demand answers. We have that right anyway, but I wouldn't wish to exercise it if I felt we were succeeding. Hope that makes sense.

I agree Col, You are speaking sense. And putting Pearson aside the wins are almost most important. Come on city!

Well I've checked stakeholder... It doesn't say anywhere that you have any right to answers. So the point still stands. You are the one who made comparisons with directors and shareholders, check your posts. They have rights, you have none.

Just because you want to know doesn't give you a right to know. What answers do you want?

He said that it's standard for those not picked to train away from the squad for a day or do. He picks the team he thinks is best suited to win. Just because you disagree doesn't give you a right to a full blown explanation of what he rates in one player over another.

Talking about individuals in a negative way is unprofessional and simply will not happen. So is answering every pathetic rumour drummed up on a message board.

He's tried previously saying nothing untoward had gone one with him and SSL. Yet it's ignored and people still say there was a bust up. Beckford denied a bust up, Mills denied a bust up. Neither of them had to but they did... Guess what, people still say there was. Why? Because it doesn't suit people's arguments against the manager.

Pearson resents communicating with fans?

I had a fantastic chat with him when he was here first time around when he took at least 15 mins out if his time when he was in the Observatory to chat with me and 3 mates.

Someone posted on here the other day he stopped and gave a lift to a couple of fans on the way to the ground as well.

Strange resentment.

No, he most likely resents his words being twisted/ made up in interviews so the picture is different, thus fans then criticise him when it's not his fault.

Archived