Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blueblood1989

Pearsonality

What interview is this? Where can I hear it?

My father is a long time Leicester City fan and a pretty level headed one too. He does not like Pearsons handling of the media or the players one bit. He doesn't doubt his ability but really doesn't like him as a person. I love Pearson myself, but obviously he does rub some fans up the wrong way.

Don't know about listening to it but here is the gist from BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19746559

Also note that apparently Beckford cost £4m from Leeds.

Anyone seriously bothered about his persona (ha, decent anagram that) in interviews etc needs to take stock of their lives. Who really gives a fvck if he treats Stringer with contempt? If anything he's too complimentary of our fans, who quite frankly should be slated at times.

As Unabomber has said, NP is a top guy outside of football. Wrote a (makeshift) birthday card for my little cousin during a serious pub shift in Sheffield once. Got a lot of time for the bloke.

But he is right. If beckford and danns are getting that treatment then they deserve it. Nige seems to have got nuge back playing well so he knows what he is doing. Nuge was dropped but worked hard and got back in that's the players we need. Personality or no personality. Get us promoted and who cares.. Anyone that thinks they have a right to get in the leicester team by name salary or whatever well that isn't how it works under NP and rightly so.

Songwriters: PRICE, LLOYD / LOGAN, HAROLD

Over and over

I tried to prove my love to you

Over and over

What more can I do

Over and over

My friends say Im a fool

But over and over

I'll be a fool for you

'cause you got personality,

Walk, personality

Talk, Personality

Smile, Personality

Charm, personality

Love, personality

And of Cause youve got

A great big heart

So over and over

Oh, I'll be a fool to you

Now over and over

What more can I do ?

Over and over

I said that I loved you

Over and over, honey

Now it's the truth

Over and over

They still say Im a fool

But Over and over

I'll be a fool for you

If he wants to play his cards to his chest then thats fine but fans are always are going to want answer and respondingto questions like hes god doesnt look good for him or the club

He doesn't think he's god, he thinks he's the manager of Leicester City Football Club. The buck stops with him, and he makes the decisions that he will live and die for. He does not make decisions to please the fans, he does not make decisions to please the players. He makes decisions he thinks are correct for the team and the club.

There are certain things that are better kept in house, and I'm sure he probably has the same opinion as me. In that fans do not have a right to know every little detail of what goes on. How many managers actually give a running commentary of the decisions they make? Very few, and they are usually losers.

He made the call to leave Beckford and Danns out of the squad against Hull, and we won so it was absolutely the right call. The product of that was that they ended up training away from the squad for a day or two. I pointed this out at the time, but once again the same people who always find fault with things and think the worst jump on it and point the finger at him. Whilst the shit stirring Stringer once again tried to make a mountain out of a mole hill and whip the morons up in to another frenzy.

Well I'm sure Pearson or someone at the club knows very well what Stringer says, he does it time and again. So it's hardly any wonder that he gets treated with utter contempt by Pearson. Alan Young tried to point out the flaw in his comment during the phone in but was pretty much ignored by Stringer who glossed over his explanation... but will gladly give airtime to the morons who ring up to slam Pearson.

He's told us Beckford and Danns are training with the Development squad and he's also explained why and said there's a future at LCFC, presumably he means if they want it. what more do you want him to say.

The problem is not that he doesn't say things it's that he doesn't say things that match the preconceived media generated bust ups that some people seemingly want to be true, maybe because it's more exciting to know there's a bust up rather than it's part of their standard procedure either that or people are looking for a reason to support their desire to see him gone.

I personally want a manager who is the boss makes tough decisions and doesn't care what the fallout might be or what the moaning fvckers think. NP clearly has a game plan which is steadily falling into place. It also looks like it will be successful by adapting an attacking brand of fast creative flowing football and signing some real gems.If he comes across as a surly twat in the process I don't give a rats.

I personally want a manager who is the boss makes tough decisions and doesn't care what the fallout might be or what the moaning fvckers think...If he comes across as a surly twat in the process I don't give a rats.

Give me your managers email address and I'll let him know you feel this way. All sounds a bit kinky to me though... but each to their own

Iv tried my hardest to like pearson and defended him from the supporters who want his blood but the fact is the blokes a complete tosser. Listening to his interview today with stringer he comes across as egotistical c u next tuesday!

I think the managers relationship with the fans is key and he needs to work on his personality

What's "key" with managers is having their team play their best and make smart decisions. Which Pearson is doing. I don't think he cares if a few fans don't want to kiss him.

Archived