Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blueblood1989

Pearsonality

Iv tried my hardest to like pearson and defended him from the supporters who want his blood but the fact is the blokes a complete tosser. Listening to his interview today with stringer he comes across as egotistical c u next tuesday!

I think the managers relationship with the fans is key and he needs to work on his personality

Why? He keeps his cards close to his chest and gives nothing away when being interviewed. Doesnt get too carried away after a win nor too downcast after a defeat.

We used to have entertaining interviews with Holloway though that didnt get us anywhere.

I bet NP doesnt give a toss about what we think and why should he considering how bad we are?!

Iv tried my hardest to like pearson and defended him from the supporters who want his blood but the fact is the blokes a complete tosser. Listening to his interview today with stringer he comes across as egotistical c u next tuesday!

I think the managers relationship with the fans is key and he needs to work on his personality

greddysmiley.gif

I love the way he conducts himself in interviews. If the standard of Journalism wasn't so abysmal and they didn't ask him the obvious then he wouldn't come across so dour. He puts them in their place and there are few actually better at handling the media

Having met Nigel, and him offer me and my mate a taxi ride with him to the ground; I can confirm that he is a seriously great friendly guy, he just acts differently with the media. It doesn't bother me if he pisses Stringer off while getting good results.

Pearson will deal with this post internally.

I like pearson as a manager and think hes taking the club in the right direction at the moment but i think he can put people off him.

I want to like the clubs manager as a person but im struggling

If Pearsons teams keep winning games I am really not that bothered how good his interview skills are. Do your talking on the pitch.

What interview is this? Where can I hear it?

My father is a long time Leicester City fan and a pretty level headed one too. He does not like Pearsons handling of the media or the players one bit. He doesn't doubt his ability but really doesn't like him as a person. I love Pearson myself, but obviously he does rub some fans up the wrong way.

Archived