Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Beckford to Huddersfield extended to End of Season

• 2 weeks later...

“
:
is that definitely true or rumour?†True, hence why once fit he doesn’t get a game in the prem

340285923_normal.jpg

Beckford's on 49 at LCFC as well chief and payment due to Everton if he plays another I believe. Hence loan to Huddersfield

45]

“
:
is that definitely true or rumour?†True, hence why once fit he doesn’t get a game in the prem

45]

340285923_normal.jpg

Beckford's on 49 at LCFC as well chief and payment due to Everton if he plays another I believe. Hence loan to Huddersfield

I'm not sure we can read a whole lot into that, Fourth Officials tweet has nothing to do with Beckford and I'm sure Stringer has in the past speculated that, that could be a reason Beckford is being kept out but it never sounded like he actually knew that was part of the deal.

If true though, I'm glad, why spend even more money on a player who simply hasn't impressed.

They only count league games.

This is blasphemy, everyone knows cup games are more important than league games. Wait until Beckford scores 20 goals for Huddersfield in the cup, then the people at Wikipedia will be sorry. You'll see, you'll all see... :@

Archived