Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Beckford to Huddersfield extended to End of Season

Best of luck. He can play sometimes but just not effective enough overall or willing to put in the shifts. If we're to make progress this season we need everyone giving their all and Beckford never seems too bothered, in great contrast to the rest of the squad.

Que thread why is Beckford scoring goals. He'll score more than Waghorn and Futacs put it that way, then me and others can say told you so but then again there would be some bullshit reply like his goals don't count because it was against lower league opposition/cup.

Que thread why is Beckford scoring goals. He'll score more than Waghorn and Futacs put it that way, then me and others can say told you so but then again there would be some bullshit reply like his goals don't count because it was against lower league opposition/cup.

No, it won't prove anything.

He didn't/couldn't do it at this football club.

Most people on here think he could be a success elsewhere. In fact, most wanted to see him given (yet) another chance.

It's only me and one or two others who think he'll never come close to being successful at this level.

Archived