Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Season Ticket Holders Family & Friends offer for Bristol

OS

Season Ticket Holders Family & Friends offer for Bristol

City are next back in home league action on Saturday 6th October (3pm kick-off) as Bristol City visit fortress King Power Stadium.

And City’s Season Ticket Holders will be able to benefit from the return of the popular ‘Family & Friends’ ticket offer as the Foxes look to maintain their 100% home league record.

The offer will give all Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to purchase reduced priced tickets for any family or friends for a great day out here at King Power Stadium.

Bring down the family for a fantastic afternoon with plenty of entertainment going on both in and around the ground. Take a visit to the City Fanstore, get the kid’s face painted, have your photo taken with Filbert or simply join the Blue Army and cheer on the team as they go in search of another three points.

Tickets can be purchased for just:

Over 18s: £15

Under 18s: £8

Under 12s: £5

Under 8 tickets in the Family Stand FREE!

If you want to sit together with your guests, don’t worry if there are not any spare seats where you usually sit. Simply contact the City Sales Centre or visit the City Fanstore and a member of staff will be able to assist you in relocating to alternate seats in the Stadium.

Tickets can be purchased either on-line at www.lcfcdirect.com, via the Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000 or visit the City Fanstore. Please note, Under 8 tickets cannot be purchased on-line.

So they can arrange this but still can't sort out a membership package for those that want one? :angry:

Although I don't know why I'm still bothering to get pissed off about it. I'd have happily paid for a membership package at the start of the season, like fvck will I be bothering now. :@ If, when they're finally released, the take-up isn't great, I wonder if anyone at the club will stop to consider why! :glare:

So they can arrange this but still can't sort out a membership package for those that want one? :angry:

Although I don't know why I'm still bothering to get pissed off about it. I'd have happily paid for a membership package at the start of the season, like fvck will I be bothering now. :@ If, when they're finally released, the take-up isn't great, I wonder if anyone at the club will stop to consider why! :glare:

No

It will be given due consideration for next season when they'll decide there's insufficient demand from the modern football fan for memberships.

I hear that sister.

So I've just bought 3 tickets at £30 plus quid each and now they say I can have 3 for 45 quid.

Great.

Wonder if these are refundable?

Bummer.

No chance, any other "business" would out of goodwill but not this lot.

So I've just bought 3 tickets at £30 plus quid each and now they say I can have 3 for 45 quid.

Great.

Wonder if these are refundable?

I think they might If not just return them and then get 3 new ones later.

IS there a link to this on the OS ?? as I can't find the details it just says gold fixture when I try to find ticket details.

I was going to get my mate who is a season ticket holder to pick me a ticket up anyway but if he can get me one for 15 quid even better.

I think they might If not just return them and then get 3 new ones later.

You can take tickets back?! I thought you could only do that if they changed the date, KO time etc?

i hear you sister

Archived