Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kristianity77

I wish the papers would just do one!

It just gets worse, Redknapp the crooked clown then Shearer who was a great player but never a Manager and Dowie FFS, they must have been on the piss at the Daily Mail if this is a story they are going to run.

In Nigel we trust.... ;0)

WHAT THE ****? lost confidence in Pearson's ability to get promotion after 4 wins in a row?? DOWIE? I'm unfollowing the daily mail on twitter and i refuse to ever buy the daily mail again in my life. I reckon it's some forest/derby/cov fan or maybe someone who is bitter and is trying to cause unrest in the club.

The reason why it's pissing me off so much is because about 20% of me thinks it could well be true! Anyone else feeling like this. Top or people high up in Leicester refused to comment on the speculation yesterday when Stringer asked them too.

I just want them to release a statement or something denying it. Until then, part of me believes it.

Archived