Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kristianity77

I wish the papers would just do one!

The reason why it's pissing me off so much is because about 20% of me thinks it could well be true! Anyone else feeling like this. Top or people high up in Leicester refused to comment on the speculation yesterday when Stringer asked them too.

I just want them to release a statement or something denying it. Until then, part of me believes it.

Believe it or not, they'd have to be ****ing mental to do it now. I really don't think we've got much to worry about now, maybe after those 3 away losses they might have had a quiet word with Harry, but the Mail are just dragging this bullshit out now.

Right anyone stupid enough to read this rag, please stop, it is just clearly a load of crap, and this story won't go away despite it is the same baseless crap that was being trotted out weeks ago without anything new to add.

The reason why it's pissing me off so much is because about 20% of me thinks it could well be true! Anyone else feeling like this. Top or people high up in Leicester refused to comment on the speculation yesterday when Stringer asked them too.

I just want them to release a statement or something denying it. Until then, part of me believes it.

The Dowie and Shearer bits made me rest easy.

I refuse to be drawn into worry and negativity at this point. Sure, I don't trust the owners, maybe even they have made contact with Redknapp. But there's no way I'm going to believe Pearson will be gone in the next few months, not now, not after that performance and the fact we're in the top 2.

If it does happen you have my word - I will change my username, sig and avatar to the most hilarious and self-depricating suggestions.

Guest MattP

The only way this could be true is if they actually wanted out of the club and would do this to turn the fans against them.

Nonsense story, has to be.

Also I just read another story from John Edwards and he is clearly a cov fan. http://www.dailymail...-Toon-held.html

Bigging up gael Bigirimana no end. Clearly because he used to play for cov.

Who wrote that really embarrassing and bitter one about our match at Cov last season? Slating our fans and making out Wellens dived to get Baker sent off when he'd booted him at about knee height. Must have been him surely.

EDIT: Ok it wasn't, it was in the Mirror and it was Michael Calvin

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/Coventry-City-0-1-Leicester-City-Sunday-Mirror-match-report-Lee-Peltier-gets-lucky-Sven-Goran-Eriksson-a-winning-start-after-Darius-Vassell-and-Carl-Baker-sent-off-article782315.html

All the owners would have to do to stop this non-sense, would be to release something small and solid into the press to affirm their backing in Nige & Co

Absurd that a paper would come out with this on its own contrary to other reporters without a motive

What a piece of crap. Pearson has proved recently why he IS the man for the job now the team that he has put together is starting to realize their potential. I am extremely confident that if Pearson stays then we will go up, but if he leaves I don't think we will.

Guest BlueBrett

I just don't get it.

Journalists should really have to name sources or at the very least allude to where they might have heard what they are claiming. The match report is dreadful too. His descriptions of the goals make stringer look like poet laureate

Or Peter Taylor? What's he up to these days?

haha he's out here in bahrain managing the national squad (not very convincingly). He did a sportsmans dinner at the brit club last weekend, and it took all my will power not to go down there and throw shit at him.

Archived