Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kristianity77

I wish the papers would just do one!

Crazy how the author writes it as if he is 100% sure of the facts and has inside info, despite the fact that he knows full well he is writing speculative nonsense.Pearson 'braces himself for the axe' and the city fans chanting Pearsons name is 'unlikely to make any difference to Rak' How can people earn a living from writing whatever they want without evidence, on an open forum? Twat

Crazy how the author writes it as if he is 100% sure of the facts and has inside info, despite the fact that he knows full well he is writing speculative nonsense.Pearson 'braces himself for the axe' and the city fans chanting Pearsons name is 'unlikely to make any difference to Rak' How can people earn a living from writing whatever they want without evidence, on an open forum? Twat

Yet the Thais refused to go on the forum to put this speculation to bed. It is just like when NP left for Hull the first time. It seems they want a name and a media friendly one at that to help re-raise the profile of the club. Very silly way to run a football club.

Yet the Thais refused to go on the forum to put this speculation to bed. It is just like when NP left for Hull the first time. It seems they want a name and a media friendly one at that to help re-raise the profile of the club. Very silly way to run a football club.

Getting promotion would do that I suppose very rarely profile works in the championship as Sven proved what you need in this division is hard working impetus and Harry Redknapp would be better suited to the prem than the championship.

Then why appoint Pearson, let him clear out all your big earners and give him money to build a team before sacking him?

This is nothing like the first time - when they came in they thought they could walk promotion by splashing a bit of cash and hiring a couple of 'big name' managers who promptly wasted a load of money and failed. It would appear that when they appointed NP they realised that they had made a mistake and that NP's approach was the one most likely to yield success, without breaking the bank. Why would they change their minds on the strength of a couple of away defeats and a freak result against Burton Albion?

I think it might have been true that during our rough spell earlier this season they might have sounded out potential replacements, but I can't imagine that they would want to change things again now. I said it before, but if they sack Pearson to bring in some shithead like Redknapp then I'm done with the club until they leave, they won't get a single penny out of me.

Then why appoint Pearson, let him clear out all your big earners and give him money to build a team before sacking him?

This is nothing like the first time - when they came in they thought they could walk promotion by splashing a bit of cash and hiring a couple of 'big name' managers who promptly wasted a load of money and failed. It would appear that when they appointed NP they realised that they had made a mistake and that NP's approach was the one most likely to yield success, without breaking the bank. Why would they change their minds on the strength of a couple of away defeats and a freak result against Burton Albion?

I think it might have been true that during our rough spell earlier this season they might have sounded out potential replacements, but I can't imagine that they would want to change things again now. I said it before, but if they sack Pearson to bring in some shithead like Redknapp then I'm done with the club until they leave, they won't get a single penny out of me.

Because they believed they could get MON back then panicked when he said no.

Pearson is saving Thais loads of money! because he's reduced the wage bill plus signed players from the lower leagues meaning they would be cheap, they're second in the league! and the owners want to sack him to replace with an crook who will other spend, rise the wage bill even more and would leave the club in a mess to join a london club.

Another thing to say if they do sack Pearson, there would be a protest outside the ground in seconds demanding for Pearson to be reinstated.

Coming from someone who rates Harry Redknapp, and occasional takes issue with Pearson.... I would be disgraced if they sacked Pearson. It cannot be underestimated how much a run of wins will do for confidence and future performances. My belief is that the owners sounded out Harry Redknapp after the first two away losses of the campaign, but then stepped back from it once we started winning. If they were to sack Pearson now I would have no confidence in the board whatsoever.

Lets have Pearson here until the end of the season, and with any luck we will gain promotion. I think four wins on the bounce is exactly what the team have needed for a long time. Another win on Saturday should put these rumours to bed. Also there are no parallels with Blackburn here. Pearson has the backing of the fans and the performances have all been good even when we have lost.

If Pearson goes, I want the Thais out aswell or Im boycotting the club. Sacking the manager when we're in 2nd in the league with 4 wins on the bounce would just show how irrational and clueless the owners really are. Definately no way to run a stable football club. Take 10 steps forward and then 25 back. Hopefully this is just the media being cvnts but they must have got the idea from somewhere.

Im really worried now that there maybe some truth in this. Why persist with a story if theres nothing in it! No smoke without fire plus the owners refused to comment on it. Id be absolutely discussed if this happens.

Im really worried now that there maybe some truth in this. Why persist with a story if theres nothing in it! No smoke without fire plus the owners refused to comment on it. Id be absolutely discussed if this happens.

I have no interest in discussing you if Nigel gets sacked. I'll be discussing why our owners are complete wankers. :P

It wasnt a freak result we played a reserve team and got punished . Leicester take this cup more serious than most and look forward to a day out at a big club hence the anger only mistake Pearson has made this season Championship fringe playersas has been proved regularly are often beaten by winning lower league teams.

Here's seven reasons why I think his story has no merit:

This story is only being run by John Edwards who, unlike some other reporters, is not known for good contacts. If the Thais wanted someone better known than Pearson, Dowie’s name would not be mentioned.

Pearson has established a team that is working well for one another and shows good team spirit (the best since MON).

Unlike Pearson’s last spell at the club, we are playing some very entertaining football.

We will have to comply with the FFP regulations and I guess Pearson has shipped sufficient high earners to be very near to complying, even if we’re not there yet. Redknapp would undo everything Pearson has done

By appointing Pearson in the first place (and the fact Clark was offered the job first) suggests the Thais wanted someone to build a team, rather than a group of talented individuals. We’re on track to emulate Lambert and Norwich who did precisely that.

A successful team needs stability, not a change of manager every few months. As an aside, Wilder was still in his job at Oxford after 6 consecutive defeats – but they won last night!).

The reaction of fans has to have some bearing on an owner’s decision to hire/fire a manager. Pearson finally has the support of the huge majority of the fans as will be shown by the reaction on Saturday v Bristol.

Calm down you Pearson lovers...

So we've hit a bit of form which followed a crap run of away defeats - don't forget Sven achieved the same but less away points lost.

I hope it continues so we can all aplaud NFP for doing the job he said he could do. Maybe then he'll keep hiis highly paid position. His win rate overall was average to crap before this latest run so why the surge of Pearsonmania?

Can't see the Thais settling for anything less than 2 points a game till Christmas. Every time points are dropped the paper talk will start again so we'd better get used to it. Their 3 year £60m plan had better happen or we'll all be panicking.

Calm down you Pearson lovers...

So we've hit a bit of form which followed a crap run of away defeats - don't forget Sven achieved the same but less away points lost.

I hope it continues so we can all aplaud NFP for doing the job he said he could do. Maybe then he'll keep hiis highly paid position. His win rate overall was average to crap before this latest run so why the surge of Pearsonmania?

Can't see the Thais settling for anything less than 2 points a game till Christmas. Every time points are dropped the paper talk will start again so we'd better get used to it. Their 3 year £60m plan had better happen or we'll all be panicking.

We're five points and nine positions better off than under Sven after nine games last season aren't we? Can't see any comparisons to last year personally unless the statistics I have looked at are all wrong.

"But former England striker Alan Shearer and ex-Charlton manager Iain Dowie have also been sounded out, in case Redknapp decides against moving north"

:crylaugh:

This shite is typical Daily Mail sports coverage. Their sports team are piss poor compared even to the Sun and they know it. So because they are not in the know and have no contacts within the game the resort to their usual lazy make it up as you go bullshit.

Take for instance their comment that Redknapp would not want to move " up North " So Leicester which as we all know is in the Midlands is according to the Mail " up north " by their logic he would not want to go to a London club because it is " up north" of Bournemouth.

Having said that I still get this awful feeling that our present owners are shifty bastards who are sitting on the fence just waiting to see if Nigel can keep it up. They won't come out and back him because they are not sure if this latest run heralds a new dawn and if it doesn't they can sack him without losing face.

Unfortunately gratitude is the shortest lived of all human emotions and though they should be grateful to Nigel for sorting out the mess Erickson left this club in and getting in some superb players i'm sure their patience will be even shorter than their gratitude.

Archived