Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Attendance this saturday now?

I'd say Bristol brought about 2,000 less than Hull.

According to their official site they were allocated about 930 tickets and I don't think they sold out.

Doesn't the whole away corner hold near on 3000 if full, so around 900 in the middle cheese section seems about right.

Don't know if its been mentioned anywhere but Brighton game is a fans fixture now

Brighton & Hove Albion will be the next side hoping to breach Fortress King Power Stadium, when Leicester City return to home action on Tuesday 23 October.

The Foxes have built a perfect record in front of the home supporters in the early stages of the new season – Bristol City the latest of five teams to leave Filbert Way pointless so far this term.

And as they look to strengthen their position among the npower Championship’s early-season front-runners, Nigel Pearson’s side will be eager to claim the scalp of a top-six rival such as Gus Poyet’s Seagulls.

The game also sees the return of the popular Fans Fixture, with tickets priced from just £15 for Adults, £10 for Under-22s and £5 for Under-12s. Admission for Under-8s will be FREE in the Family Stand and £1 in all other public areas.

Coming straight after the forthcoming international break and in the middle of half-term week, the game is expected to attract a large family attendance to the home of the Foxes, which should provide a terrific atmosphere for Nigel Pearson’s side, as they look to continue their impressive start to the season at home.

The two corners nearest the Kop always look to be the most empty in the ground ( where the Fosse Boys used to be and opposite).

How's this for a radical idea?

Charge a flat 20 quid for those seats, have it as a pay at the turnstile thing (none of the having to go and queue for a ticket nonsense) and see whether punters just show up on the day.

Surely it's best to fill em somehow than having em lying empty.

The two corners nearest the Kop always look to be the most empty in the ground ( where the Fosse Boys used to be and opposite).

Charge a flat 20 quid for those seats, have it as a pay at the turnstile thing (none of the having to go and queue for a ticket nonsense) and see whether punters just show up on the day.

Good idea Col

That's a fantastic idea, which is why it will never happen unfortunately !

To be honest I couldn't give a shit about attendances. The people who really give to the atmosphere at the ground are already at the games, day trippers and "premiership fans" I can't stand. I've spoke to 4 guys in the past week who said they will get a season ticket as soon as we get back into the Premiership......says it all really!

To be honest I couldn't give a shit about attendances. The people who really give to the atmosphere at the ground are already at the games, day trippers and "premiership fans" I can't stand. I've spoke to 4 guys in the past week who said they will get a season ticket as soon as we get back into the Premiership......says it all really!

That's not entirely true, there are people who usually go in L and K who dont have season tickets this season, including myself.

Besides, it's nice to see a full-ish ground and I feel proud that we can attract the numbers that we do at this level, it's just a shame we're not getting as many these days.

I don't really like it when fans turn up just because we're good but every club has them, you're always going to attract more fans if a) the tickets are cheaper or b) if the team is more successful. I'd rather see a full stadium than 15K hardcores.

Archived