Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Attendance this saturday now?

Truth be told whilst the fans who jumped on the bandwagon used to wind me up, it doesn't really bother me that much anymore, it's natural that they'll only turn up when they're getting far better value for money.

More to do with offers though, I've got nothing against any fan who only goes when it's an offer.

Just ring up - I gave up with the site, no being put on hold for me at the mo cos it's still during the work day. Got 3 extra tickets at the offer price in 2 mins flat!

P.S. There's no limited areas - it's wherever you want, so god knows what's up with the site

Can't make it now gf has got to work gutted surely won't be 5 out of 5 anyway!

Just on mi way.

Looking forward to a another good performance then gonna get a little tipsy after.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

Just on mi way.

Looking forward to a another good performance then gonna get a little tipsy after.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

C'moooooooon ,me too Col just leaving to pick my lad up from Train Station, 5-0 win and happy birthday to you :chant:

Makes me laugh some of the predictions...why would there be a massive increase? that rarely happens even if we win a few...thats why I predicted 23k.....unless something amazing happens like £10 tickets all round, or we're top towards the end of the season we'll always get around 23k.

For the first time in a while I'd say today was a tad on the embarassing side attendance-wise. Affordable ticket pricing and second in the League - would have expected a few thousand more.

Saying that, I remember having crowds as low as 15, 16,000 at Filbo under O'Neill in the Prem do it just goes to show how far we've come as a club, and one of the huge benefits of the new ground.

For the first time in a while I'd say today was a tad on the embarassing side attendance-wise. Affordable ticket pricing and second in the League - would have expected a few thousand more.

Saying that, I remember having crowds as low as 15, 16,000 at Filbo under O'Neill in the Prem do it just goes to show how far we've come as a club, and one of the huge benefits of the new ground.

I realise there was a deal on but you only benefited if you knew someone who was a season ticket holder. I don't think there are that many in that boat, so actually the prices were still terrible.

I'd say Bristol brought about 2,000 less than Hull.

As I said in the other thread, it's going to take a bit more time. Just because we've hit 2nd recebtly doesn't mean people will come flooding back straight away. We need to maintain it for a bit.

I realise there was a deal on but you only benefited if you knew someone who was a season ticket holder. I don't think there are that many in that boat, so actually the prices were still terrible.

I'd say Bristol brought about 2,000 less than Hull.

As I said in the other thread, it's going to take a bit more time. Just because we've hit 2nd recebtly doesn't mean people will come flooding back straight away. We need to maintain it for a bit.

id agree there Kitch £27 i paid yesterday, when tbh for a game like Brizzle they should have made it £15-20 tops which may have added an extra couple of thousand on the gate

Archived