Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Attendance this saturday now?

They're putting on an offer for tickets, not sure of the exact details - something about group buyers getting a discount I think?

EDIT: Found it :thumbup:http://www.lcfc.com/...ial-403777.aspx

"Over-18s: £15

Under-18s: £8

Under-12s: £5

Under-8s: tickets in the Family Stand FREE!"

Actually cringing so badly at that advert, the way it's written :sick:

Actually cringing so badly at that advert, the way it's written :sick:

That paragraph beneath the pricing :unsure:

What are they thinking? This is not a fun day out you know?! :angry: This is a fvcking football match where you kick the fvcking sh*t out of the opposition (to some extent) - they do make it sound quite awful with those words, as if it's some sort of mediocre spectator event with no passion whatsoever. I agree with you totally.

Im still of the opinion that the price hike this season was a big marketing error..we are in the grip of a recession, this should of been factored in..

I'm pretty sure we'll have boosted our revenue from this decision though, season ticket sales didn't fall dramatically so we'll have made a bit more money because of the 8% price increase. Not great for the supporter admittedly - greater expenses and a lesser match day experience with fewer fans, but the club does benefit financially.

That paragraph beneath the pricing :unsure:

What are they thinking? This is not a fun day out you know?! :angry: This is a fvcking football match where you kick the fvcking sh*t out of the opposition (to some extent) - they do make it sound quite awful with those words, as if it's some sort of mediocre spectator event with no passion whatsoever. I agree with you totally.

It's embarrassing how the football is listed as the last thing on the list, below the likes of "meeting Filbert Fox" and "getting your face painted".

I'm being extremely picky I know but Jesus Christ I think it's just another little hint into the mentality of our club. It's totally embarrassing.

do have friends and family listed in your account?

I've just tried this as well, I've got a ST and just added 3 mates into the "Friends and Family" to take advantage of the £15 tickets - still trying to charge me £33 a pop :dry: What have I missed?

do have friends and family listed in your account?

GDBw.png

Yeah mate got 5 on my list but when you choose the tickets they are still all full price, lcfc.com says you can do it online but it I'm a bit doubtful anyone know if its limited to only 1 area or not?

Yeah mate got 5 on my list but when you choose the tickets they are still all full price, lcfc.com says you can do it online but it I'm a bit doubtful anyone know if its limited to only 1 area or not?

Just ring up - I gave up with the site, no being put on hold for me at the mo cos it's still during the work day. Got 3 extra tickets at the offer price in 2 mins flat!

P.S. There's no limited areas - it's wherever you want, so god knows what's up with the site

I can't afford to take my 17 year old boy to every game so have to pick and choose however i thought about getting a membership package for him. This seems to be a no go as memberships havnt been released this season or if they have i havnt heard about it. People like my lad are the future for the club but they don't seem interested as they still get my season ticket money.

Archived