Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

Best Nigel Pearson Signing (2nd spell)

Who is the best Pearson signing from his 2nd spell?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Pearson signing from his 2nd spell?

• Richie De Laet
    • Danny Drinkwater
    • Wes Morgan
    • Zak Whitbread
    • Ben Marshall
    • Jamie Vardy
    • Matty James
    • Anthony Knockaert
    • Marko Futacs

He wanted to go because they were total sh*t at the time (and still not much better), they didn't want to sell but were forced into it a bit.

I think it was partly that and partly that they wouldn't renew / extend his contract if I remember correctly.

I went for Knocky, for obvious reasons. In terms of potential for us in the years to come, has to be Drinks, (don't think Knocks will be sticking around with us too long :( ) and on current impact since signing, Wes M - though he's obviously less of a 'prospect'. Honourable mention to Marshall. De Laet's ok and will improve, and I don't rate Vardy.

Went for Knockaert because he really makes us tick at the moment, has so much talent, flair, potential and should fetch us a lovely price when the day comes that we sell him. Wes has been fantastic too though, I doubted the signing at the time but he has been immense.

Wes for me, great every single game.

Is his past stopping him becoming a true hero?

Drinkwater is also consistently good, Marshall is a bang tidy player too but needs to work on consistency & I've not seen enough of Knocky, only the time as sub Vs Wolves & goals Vs Hfield but he looks class.

Archived