Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_lad_92

Big flag over KOP

Foxes never quit flag would be quality :) deffo do need more flags and that :) anyone know anybody that can try and organise something?

I remember this Matt :o:) quality!! How'd u find that link haha:p

Foxes never quit flag would be quality :) deffo do need more flags and that :) anyone know anybody that can try and organise something?

Just googled 'LCFC Flag KOP' and it was the second link that came up.

That Kev Barcley wouldn't allow it, health and safety gone mad. Then you'll get the boring people saying it ruins their match day experience... Used to LOVE the one we had a Filbert Street as a kid.

That Kev Barcley wouldn't allow it, health and safety gone mad. Then you'll get the boring people saying it ruins their match day experience... Used to LOVE the one we had a Filbert Street as a kid.

If I somehow ended up owning the club the very first thing I'd do is sack him.

Wtf has health and safety got to do with it. Look at OT where most of the middle tier of advertising is covered in flags banners etc.

How about talking to the local fire authority and asking if the fans made a donation to the fire service or a nominated charity they would assess our flags on mass and issue safety certificates. That would piss a certain someone off.

Wtf has health and safety got to do with it. Look at OT where most of the middle tier of advertising is covered in flags banners etc.

How about talking to the local fire authority and asking if the fans made a donation to the fire service or a nominated charity they would assess our flags on mass and issue safety certificates. That would piss a certain someone off.

Good idea :P I generally would consider doing this but where do I get the flag made? Help?!? :)

Archived