Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dmayne7

They took our song!

I had the misfortune of attending the Hull v Ipswich game today and both sets of fans had a pretty shameful attempt at the We Love You song. I know Palace will cry when we play them and use 'their' song but at least we do it well!

Also, Richie had a good game as did DJ (regrettably)

Please not this bollocks again, if you honestly think its a crystal palace song then you are wrong...its just a song thats sung....its not special to any team.

I know it was from St. Pauli but I was just pointing out that Palace will claim ownership of the song and get upset because we use it which I find amusing. I just thought it was weird when I heard both sets of fans singing it today and they didn't really seem to know what was going on

I think we have made 'We Love You' our own regardless of Palace.

We do it better than other clubs and the vast majority love it.

i think we are poor singing it Love you mumble mumble woooooaaah.

Palace do it much better it pains me to say,think if you put cpfc v Cardiff on YouTube you will see what I mean.Not claiming they own it,just saying.

Archived