Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
anglodan

The Blue Army today

Trust me, I was in the Ipswich away end today and their support is shocking; a lot worse than ours when its at its quietest. There are only 2 teams that I have witnessed and believed that their away support is better than ours and thats Burnley and Stevenage. Stood in the Arsenal end before and it was decent but not as good as ours.

People knock our support to much. they expect us to be like Dortmund or something. Compared to the majority that come to the KP, our away support is among the best in the league.

What I hate is how Birmingham fans can sit there all game without making a sound and then criticize our support. Sort your own support out before making negative comments about other teams.

Trust me, I was in the Ipswich away end today and their support is shocking; a lot worse than ours when its at its quietest. There are only 2 teams that I have witnessed and believed that their away support is better than ours and thats Burnley and Stevenage. Stood in the Arsenal end before and it was decent but not as good as ours.

Burnley?

Stevenage? lol

If you rate that as decent support you must think circuses are like the Rome derby or summat.

Archived