Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

What's happened to schlupp?

Will it? Because it had little effect last season with him scoring 2 in 21 appearances.

All of a sudden it's apperances now!!! I thought it was goals per minutes played being used in the offical benchmark?? lol

I tell you what Babs, why don't you go back to the Waghorn thread and inform me how many apperances and goals he's had this season!

I thought you were better than double standards, very dissapointing!

Strange post! vardy did very well in both games. His tireless running was vital tonight when he came on.

As well as working very hard, Vardy keeps possession well and is good at spotting a pass - useful in a sub coming on in a tight game like last night. I just wish Vardy believed more in his ability to score, so that he took on shots when they become available.

Assuming he's not now being solely earmarked as a left-back, I reckon Schlupp is better suited to coming on in a very open, end-to-end game, with his pace, strength and aggressive attacking style (less good at keeping possession/passing, though)

Archived