Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

What's happened to schlupp?

I agree schlupp should have more of a go especially in front of waghorn! However I disagree with your comment that Vardy had no impact he worked his socks on when he came on hassled the 2 centre backs every time they got the ball, and closed down the keeper straight away so he had to just get it out!

I'm just saying that bringing on schlupp with 15 mins to go when the defenders are tiring would have much more impact than bringing on vardy. Who lets face it isn't even as good as matty fryatt.

Will it? Because it had little effect last season with him scoring 2 in 21 appearances.

I agree schlupp should have more of a go especially in front of waghorn! However I disagree with your comment that Vardy had no impact he worked his socks on when he came on hassled the 2 centre backs every time they got the ball, and closed down the keeper straight away so he had to just get it out!

You mean exactly what Waghorn did?

Would Schlupp have had an impact had he come on? Brighton have the best defensive record in the league so I don't find it surprising that our strikers were largely ineffective tonight. Chances were fairly limited so I was very pleased King took his when it came along, otherwise it could well have been 0-0. I'm not going to blame our strikers tonight, probably one of the toughest games they've played in all season.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on vardy, was just expecting a bit more from him when we signed him but non league to playing week in week out in the championship is a big step up. He's not exactly young either, nearly 26. I just don't rate him that highly personally but were top of the league so who cares!

I'm just saying that bringing on schlupp with 15 mins to go when the defenders are tiring would have much more impact than bringing on vardy. Who lets face it isn't even as good as matty fryatt.

Such a crime to not be as good as Fryatt who is by all accounts has been one of the best strikers in the championship

Schulpp will end up being a left back, imo. I cant remember who exactly it was against but was on sky this season, when he come on at left back and looks impressive.

Some people are never happy, we are top of the league and on a decent run, but yet theres always something to moan about.

Schulpp will get a chance, he has to take it when it comes. Its a long season and all players will be needed at some point in the season.

Schulpp will end up being a left back, imo. I cant remember who exactly it was against but was on sky this season, when he come on at left back and looks impressive.

Some people are never happy, we are top of the league and on a decent run, but yet theres always something to moan about.

Schulpp will get a chance, he has to take it when it comes. Its a long season and all players will be needed at some point in the season.

Blackpool I think?

Archived