Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Fans & Cheerleaders

They were really beautiful girls I grant you that, problem was it was distracting the team doing there half time warm up. I did feel sorry for the girls though, having to stand in the cold. Personally I think they should leave cheerleading stuff in the summer, its not a winter thing.

No surprise to see you commenting on this thread LeicesterPool.

Distracting the team when doing the warm up lol

Bet you would of loved to warm them up wouldn't you ;)

jimmySaville_2360477b.jpg

Is that you?

God, We were 2 nill down and I couldn't be arsed with some big headed (and chested) bimbos from america. God did you hear their accents? Yes they can dance, but they hardly cured cancer!

If they did something good, say they were war veterans, then I would clap.

They were meaningless insignificant people who had nothing to do with the club or its heritage.

Out of interest acooling, do you applaud the kids who run round the pitch at half-time on a cold tuesday night or those Canadians who come over every year? Or do you only care because they're hot women?

I applaud everyone who comes on at half time.

Is that you?

God, We were 2 nill down and I couldn't be arsed with some big headed (and chested) bimbos from america. God did you hear their accents? Yes they can dance, but they hardly cured cancer!

They were meaningless insignificant people who had nothing to do with the club or its heritage.

Well you sound like a lovely person.

And no I'm not Jimmy Saville. Those girls were at least 5 years too old for him.

Is that you?

Bit harsh. You are aware that in america the cheerleader is a big thing. These girls all have college degrees. They then do 4 years at pro clubs in nfl nba etc to earn some cash. Its a 4 year job before starting a career.

Bit harsh. You are aware that in america the cheerleader is a big thing. These girls all have college degrees. They then do 4 years at pro clubs in nfl nba etc to earn some cash. Its a 4 year job before starting a career.

Okay...

What's that got to do with Leicester?

Everyone has there qualities, should we all walk on the pitch?

"Hey I'm Dave, I do plumbing in Nuneaton, watch me fix this"

Just because they are pretty.

Yes i'm Scrooge tonight, It would be good... If they had anything to do with Leicester.

They probably can't even point us out on a map.

Okay...

Yes i'm Scrooge tonight, It would be good... If they had anything to do with Leicester.

It's supposed to be entertainment, fit girls dancing is much more entertaining than plumbing.

Personally I think they're too far away to be entertaining and there isn't much point, but at least the club made some sort of effort unlike when we just get some local twat I've never heard of doing a raffle.

Anyway, who gives a shit, it's not even remotely important in the scheme of things, if people aren't willing to create an atmosphere for the team they're not going to do it for the half time entertainment.

It's supposed to be entertainment, fit girls dancing is much more entertaining than plumbing.

Personally I think they're too far away to be entertaining and there isn't much point, but at least the club made some sort of effort unlike when we just get some local twat I've never heard of doing a raffle.

Anyway, who gives a shit, it's not even remotely important in the scheme of things, if people aren't willing to create an atmosphere for the team they're not going to do it for the half time entertainment.

You ain't seen the size of his wrench..

Okay...

Mods please delete most threads.

Did i start the thread, no.

Did i suggest it had anything to do with leicester, no.

But is it in a public leicester forum so am i reading it. Yes.

Ffs there are some sensitive ppl about.

Pretty sure the proberbly didnt ask to come dance in freezing cold leicester. Sure it wasnt for there benefit.

Archived