Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Fans & Cheerleaders

Would like to have a bit of a moan at the fans today for their (lack of) enthusiasm towards the cheerleaders.

I know they've come over from Florida for the game at Wembley but still they made the effort to come to LCFC (not the biggest attraction lets be honest) and perform in the freezing cold before kick off and at half time.

Was quite shocked tbh how very few people even clapped when they came on or when birch said to show your appreciation for them. I bet they were thinking that we're a right bunch of miserable old twats.

On a side note, I thought Birch's banter was actually quite funny. 'You know girls you're quite welcome to come and stay with me in 'Mount Sorelle'; I do a lovely toad in the hole'. Dirty bastard lol

I disagree, fans aren't obliged to cheer the pre match/half time entertainment. The majority of fans who'd appreciate the cheerleaders the most (men 18-40) would be having a beer/fag at the times when the cheerleaders were performing and on a day like today you can't blame anyone for lacking enthusiasm.

Really, of all the reasons, this is the one you decided to use to criticize the fans today? Seriously?

We moan about our home support every game and rightly so on most occassions.

How hard is it to get your hands out from under your arse and clap for 10 seconds as they walk on/off?

We moan about our home support every game and rightly so on most occassions.

How hard is it to get your hands out from under your arse and clap for 10 seconds as they walk on/off?

(I did), but to be fair most of our fans fail to do that for the people they paid to watch, let alone the half-time entertainment. Anyway I'm sure they don't mind too much, it must have just been a privilege for them to watch a decent sport.

Out of interest acooling, do you applaud the kids who run round the pitch at half-time on a cold tuesday night or those Canadians who come over every year? Or do you only care because they're hot women?

They were really beautiful girls I grant you that, problem was it was distracting the team doing there half time warm up. I did feel sorry for the girls though, having to stand in the cold. Personally I think they should leave cheerleading stuff in the summer, its not a winter thing.

Archived