Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

New Director at the Club: Mr Shilai Liu

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/151112-mr-liu-shillai-appointed-to-lcfc-board-of-directors-489092.aspx

Mr Liu Appointed To LCFC Board

Posted: Fri 16 Nov 2012

Author: Leicester City

mr-liu-shillai-4-3280-489089_478x359.jpg

Mr Liu Shillai Image by: Leicester City

Leicester City Football Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Mr Liu Shillai to its Board of Directors.

A Chinese entrepreneur and influential, successful businessman, Mr Liu’s extensive experience and knowledge will be of great value to the Club, along with a great sense of sportsmanship.

His appointment reflects the vision of Leicester City Chairman Vichai Raksriaksorn to strengthen the Club’s highly-valued domestic fan-base with an international following, recognising China as the largest potential fan-base in Asia.

Mr Liu will take up the position of Vice Chairman, alongside Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn and the Board of Directors.

Vichai Raksriaksorn, Leicester City Chairman, said: "I am delighted that Mr Shillai has accepted our invitation to join the Leicester City Board of Directors."

Mr Liu Shillai said: "I am extremely proud to be joining an ambitious, progressive Club with the heritage and tradition of Leicester City and it is my intention to play a role in the Club's further development and growth."

Mr Liu's appointment to the Board of Directors has been fully ratified by the Football League and he will take up his position as Vice Chairman from 1 December, 2012.

There will be no change to the ownership structure of the Club, which remains wholly owned by King Power International.

Few key things in that article

a) Wants more club followers in China - ( presumably the only way that can happen is promotion for the club and from then on to be a success qualifying for Europe etc)

b) He has been designated Vice Chairmen so must have a fair few bob.

Few key things in that article

a) Wants more club followers in China - ( presumably the only way that can happen is promotion for the club and from then on to be a success qualifying for Europe etc)

b) He has been designated Vice Chairmen so must have a fair few bob.

c) he doesn't wear a tie, maverick.

Just playing devils advocate but if this geezer is wedged up big time and he's come in to try and speed up promotion then I can see a change of manager in the not to distant future.

Well it is up to NP to get the results required, that is the reality of our club we need automatic promotion this season.

Lee rub you rester, lee do, lee rub you rester, lee do, lee rub you rester, lee do, oh rester lee rub you

Their English is a damned sight better than our Mandarin to be fair.

Playing devil's advocate again, they have reiterated that the club is wholly owned by King Power International. My question is, who in turn owns and finances King Power International?

Archived