Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterOwl

Wednesday fan here

Well if that's the case, perhaps we weren't prepared to stump up for wages? Or the player himself would prefer a different club?

I don't think it's that we can't afford him, I think Pearson doesn't think we need more firepower, which worries me massively.

We need Vardy back big time.

No 'afraid' from me, he's been utterly woeful for 90% of this season and although I'm no huge Dyer fan, I'd pick him any day of the week at the minute.

Same for me.

Not sure what's happenign, or if it's just that Knockaert and Dyer have been that good.

Really do think Dyer has played well this season, even his final ball has improved dramatically. No one better at running at a fullback in the league IMO.

Same for me.

Not sure what's happenign, or if it's just that Knockaert and Dyer have been that good.

Really do think Dyer has played well this season, even his final ball has improved dramatically. No one better at running at a fullback in the league IMO.

OTT that about Dyer, Zaha absolutely shits all over him for it, Dyer generally beats a man with pace rather than skill too which is alright when it comes off but intelligent defenders will suss him.

But I agree, Marshall's been worse than both, quite considerably.

• 2 weeks later...

Think Marshall will start, knocky needs a rest for me

Knockaert needs a rest give over lol , the games coming up are spaced out a week each so he will have plenty of time to recuperate, if he plays those delightful through balls the one against F****t was outstanding for the Nugent goal and he has done so on numerous occasions than we could rip Wednesday to shreds in theory lets hope it is a reality.

what do i know?

Archived