Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterOwl

Wednesday fan here

I'd just like to say i cant wait for you lot to come up to hillsborough, im a local leicester boy and got a lot of leicester mates and im a bit confused because on your thread 'Next six games' alot said you wouldnt come away with a win from their. Tbh if you stop Antonio and use your wingers, you might come away 4-0 winners. Also cant wait to see ben marshall back, he was great for us last season.

Good luck this season.

Not really a Wednesday fan myself. Wednesday is better than Monday but not quite as good as Friday. Also quite partial to weekends.

I think a lot of us are low on confidence in the team at the moment because of our form the past few games. Hope we destroy you though, no offense!

I'm not low on confidence, think minor blip will be erradicated over next 3 games, for the superstitious amongst you I got my Wednesday tickets today only been 2 away this season Huddersfield and Brum, touch your toes, do the sign of the cross and wear your lucky pants we'll be fine :P

On paper we should smash you - your defence is nothing short of diabolical and Bothroyd looks so disinterested it's beyond belief.

Games however - are not won on paper.

Watch him have his best game this season.

Think Marshall will start, knocky needs a rest for me

Knockaert needs a rest give over lol , the games coming up are spaced out a week each so he will have plenty of time to recuperate, if he plays those delightful through balls the one against F****t was outstanding for the Nugent goal and he has done so on numerous occasions than we could rip Wednesday to shreds in theory lets hope it is a reality.

Knockaert needs a rest give over lol , the games coming up are spaced out a week each so he will have plenty of time to recuperate, if he plays those delightful through balls the one against F****t was outstanding for the Nugent goal and he has done so on numerous occasions than we could rip Wednesday to shreds in theory lets hope it is a reality.

I didn't think he was actually very good against Forest though, of course the ball to Nugent was superb but I viewed his performance as a whole as fairly sub-standard. I understand what people mean when they say Knockaert should be rested, he hasn't been brilliant recently although neither has Marshall.

I'd keep Knockaert in the side personally but it wouldn't take too many more middling games from him for me to drop him.

I didn't think he was actually very good against Forest though, of course the ball to Nugent was superb but I viewed his performance as a whole as fairly sub-standard. I understand what people mean when they say Knockaert should be rested, he hasn't been brilliant recently although neither has Marshall.

I'd keep Knockaert in the side personally but it wouldn't take too many more middling games from him for me to drop him.

I wouldn't drop him at all he is our creative outlet alongside Dyer we need those two in the side for us to create chances, if Marshall is back on his A game which he hasn't been for a while than yes I would rest Knocky but we need him in the side.

I wouldn't drop him at all he is our creative outlet alongside Dyer we need those two in the side for us to create chances, if Marshall is back on his A game which he hasn't been for a while than yes I would rest Knocky but we need him in the side.

Exactly, Marshall isn't really showing Pearson why he should be selected so I'd continue with Knockaert and Dyer.

Like most young players consistency is always going to be a problem....Knockaert and Marshall are having there blip now.

As for the Wednesday game going to very tough,they have signed Wickham and with Bothroyd partnering him expect them to be very direct.

Like most young players consistency is always going to be a problem....Knockaert and Marshall are having there blip now.

As for the Wednesday game going to very tough,they have signed Wickham and with Bothroyd partnering him expect them to be very direct.

They haven't signed Wickham yet? Just rumours at the minute I thought?

Pearson is a penis if he has opted to not sign Wickham and he goes to Sheff Wednesday instead.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2012/11/15/61634-32236035/?

CONNOR Wickham’s proposed move to Sheffield Wednesday is in the balance after the Black Cats told the Owls to cover 50% of his weekly wage to push through a loan deal.

The England under-21 striker netted again for the Three Lions in their routine defeat of Northern Ireland on Tuesday and is a wanted man, with several Championship clubs understood to be interested in signing him on an emergency loan until Christmas.

Sheffield Wednesday are at the head of the queue, with Owls manager Dave Jones having lodged an enquiry with Sunderland about taking the striker to Hillsborough. However, the Black Cats are not prepared to let the striker go on the cheap.

The Wearsiders are believed to want a hefty contribution towards the 19-year-old’s wage, which is understood to be in excess of £20,000-a-week.

I don't think he's been "very good" for weeks but there we are, good in spells but not seen him put in a performance that would warrant more than a 7/10 since Huddersfield. No doubt it's him and and Dyer who should be starting though as Masrshall is rather out of form.

Pearson is a penis if he has opted to not sign Wickham and he goes to Sheff Wednesday instead.

Seeing as JB's wages are off the books with Huddersfield paying the vast majority and him forgoing the rest, we could surely afford 50% of Wickham's wages until Christmas? Myabe we're trying to secure a loan extension for JB before we move for anyone else?

Wickham seems like exactly the kind of player Pearson would love to have at the club, I'd be very surprised if he's not in for him. You'd think MoN would probably plump for him to come here too - good club, doing well in the league, he'd get games...

Seeing as JB's wages are off the books with Huddersfield paying the vast majority and him forgoing the rest, we could surely afford 50% of Wickham's wages until Christmas? Myabe we're trying to secure a loan extension for JB before we move for anyone else?

Wickham seems like exactly the kind of player Pearson would love to have at the club, I'd be very surprised if he's not in for him. You'd think MoN would probably plump for him to come here too - good club, doing well in the league, he'd get games...

We've been offered Wickham by his agent a couple of times and Pearson was interested by all accounts, he surely can't have cooled that interest due to the form of his current strikers? As it's diabolical.

We've been offered Wickham by his agent a couple of times and Pearson was interested by all accounts, he surely can't have cooled that interest due to the form of his current strikers? As it's diabolical.

Well if that's the case, perhaps we weren't prepared to stump up for wages? Or the player himself would prefer a different club?

Archived