Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Gagging for it!

So after one of the best days of my life following LCFC (in over 30 years) my wife wants me to come to bed.

Do I watch the end of motd then the football league show, to re live what I had witnessed at the kp earlier, or go to bed and 'cuddle' the mrs, and watch iplayer tomorrow.

Help required asap!!!!!

So after one of the best days of my life following LCFC (in over 30 years) my wife wants me to come to bed.

Do I watch the end of motd then the football league show, to re live what I had witnessed at the kp earlier, or go to bed and 'cuddle' the mrs, and watch iplayer tomorrow.

Help required asap!!!!!

That's easy!

Keep the Missis waitin!

lol

Help required asap!!!!!

Do what needs to be done at a speed more commonly associated with a cocker spaniel on crack, blame premature ejaculation cos she's so attractive and then go back downstairs to watch telly 'out of embarrassment.'

Either that or get her to preheat the oven before you slam in the lamb.

Football advice there.

Do what needs to be done at a speed more commonly associated with a cocker spaniel on crack, blame premature ejaculation cos she's so attractive and then go back downstairs to watch telly 'out of embarrassment.'

Football advice there.

ha ha

Football advice there.

'so attractive!' ..... 'premature ejaculation' in the same sentance.... She will know I'm lying!!!!!!!!

I am gagging for a wank over Sarah Jane Mee, who is on serious form on Football First.

However I am also feeling Waggy, that famous pic of his face is decent material, because he looks horny in that pic.

Sorry getting carried away, if I was you show her two girls one cup then shit on her chest after she will love it.

Help required asap!!!!!

Living room sex? :chant::whistle:

Archived